Home listening system, what you got?

http://supersteve.me/ ..........the second most recent blog on the home page.

I have a set of the pictured (under construction) T103TTL's on a Topping TP60, run through a ILTW DAC.

Working on a set of B103BR book shelf speakers for the computer room. Next project will be for the family room, using a pair of TD166RLHs on a refurbished Dayton DTA100.

• 3 weeks later...

Reciever: Pioneer Elite SC01

Digital source: PS3

TV: Samsung 7000 series 3D

Front mains: Dahlquist DQ20i's

Center: Klipsch KG 1.2's

Rears: Klipsch KG 1.1's

Sub: Klipsch Sub12

Power/line conditioner: Tripplite Isobar HT121

Speaker cables: Tara Labs

Interconnects: Audioquest

Reciever: DENON 4802r 120 watts x7

power: BELKIN pure a/v

sources: DENON dcm-280 ps3

fronts: ACOUSTIC RESEARCH 312ho

surrounds:MISSION M32i bookshelfs x 4

center: AR cs 25 ho

subwoofer: SUNFIRE TRUE SUBWOOFER 1500 watts 10 " custom rexxx 18" sealed sub with 4000 watts rms crown amp

amps: (2)NAD 218thx (not being used)

tv: panasonic viera 61" 1080p plasma

• 3 months later...

I have 4 dual 18" Pyramid subs(8 in total) Custom 15" Mid/high which consists of (per cab) 4 1000 watt Eminence 15" drivers and 4 1000 watt Pyle PDBT59 super tweeters... 4 10" surround speakers and 2 (fixed together) 10" centre speakers... 4x Pylepro PEXA8000 PA Amps @ 2ohms... Onkyo TX-NR809 Reciever, 10m HDMI v1.4 cable to the Optoma DS329 Projector (Full 1080p and 3D) I only have a tiny living room in my flat and yes I have made my windows explode! xD I can't get any photos because it's too cramped in here to get any shot! D:

i have cerwin vega vs100 fronts got back in 96 cvt center eseries rears no sub at the moment and emotiva processor and 7.1 amp... and the processor and amp makes them sound a hell of alot better then the receiver i had them hooked to did i really want to replace all my speakers with the cmx series cerwin vegas but sub.. but dont have 5 grand to do it

Archived