could this cause a problem

Yea some things might not work. Get a 14v bat and it'll charge at 16v and you should have less/no problems!

me and.my friend talked about that too. I see 12 volt batterys go to 14 volts and 16 volt batts go to 18. And.I.never see 14 volt batterys lanbled as 14 volts

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_38809_XS-Power-D1400.html

E34 540iT/6

Any one else help with this problem? I want to run 16 v daily but if it will be a problem I want a way to fix it help is appreciated

thats a step down module. useful for one alt cars that charge at like 16-18v. it "steps down" the voltage so that you can run all your normal car electronics off of it like the lights and ecu and heat and shit like that. all while using the regular unstepped voltage to run your stereo equipment.

Edited by Kranny

So if I used this I would need 2 wires off my battery one to this and off of this to.my stock elec and the other off the batter to the rest of the stuff

i dont know exactly. i've never used one. i assume you have one 12v battery and the rest 16v.

i would advise you to talk to some real company reps. not a "friend". this is some serious electrical work and if you fuck something up you can fuck everything up

if i remember correctly i think xs power has a bat or 2 with the step down module already in it

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

14 volt batteries are the way to go. They need to be charged at 16.5 -16.8 volts, which typically will work with most vehicle's stock electrical. There is no efficient way to use "step up" transformers to run a dual voltage setup. If I were you, I would just run all D1400 batteries in the vehicle, and install our AVBM module to increase the charging voltage of the stinger alternator to the necessary 16.5 - 16.8 volts.

16 volt batteries need to be charged at 18.9 - 19.2 volts to be properly charged- that is way to high for your vehicle, and even most amps.

14 volt batteries are the way to go. They need to be charged at 16.5 -16.8 volts, which typically will work with most vehicle's stock electrical. There is no efficient way to use "step up" transformers to run a dual voltage setup. If I were you, I would just run all D1400 batteries in the vehicle, and install our AVBM module to increase the charging voltage of the stinger alternator to the necessary 16.5 - 16.8 volts.

16 volt batteries need to be charged at 18.9 - 19.2 volts to be properly charged- that is way to high for your vehicle, and even most amps.

Avbm module? Please explain

Edit: nevermind I know what it is but will 16 volts kill my cars electrical too?

Edited by FosgateFeind