It's officially come down to the wire and I've gotta move. Going alone this time instead of with my dad. It's getting hard. It's scary as fuck. I don't have an official place to stay yet. I thought I'd be moving in at my fiance's place until I got some money put back and got on my feet good, but I haven't spoken with her mom about it yet and she "doesn't feel like our relationship is ready for us to live under the same roof yet." Pfft... My parents moved in together after 6 months and were married 22 years. Not ready for living under the same roof after 2.5 years my ass...

Unfortunately, my work gives me no hours as well. I'm making MAYBE $400 a month right now, so sharing rent with pretty much anyone is out of the question. Fuckers... I asked to be full time. I don't recall full time being 16.5hrs a week. I have a good friend trying to help me get on at the O'Charlie's washing dishes for $10/hr for about 30 hours a week though. I already wash plenty of dishes at BK for minimum wage, so it's nothing I'm not used to.

Wish me luck guys. Gotta be a big boy from here on out. I'm not sure what my dad's gonna do, but I've got my own life with my own problems to straighten out and I have no answers to my own problem. I can't help him if I can't help myself.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

It is scary as fuck. I have honestly never been this scared in my life. My absolute last option is military. If you ask anyone that really knows me they'll tell you straight away I DO NOT do military.

We've been trying to get shit caught up. We got way behind on payments and shit... And auction is July 3rd, so we've gotta get everything out by then... :(

Still waiting on an amended tax return to get a few other things straight. Found some nice places if I could get some cash. Found a double wide half the size of the one we're in now on a nice half acre for $5k maybe 5 minutes away from here, and it's closer to school. Just don't have any money, and need a place to stay until I do...

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

lol dafuq? fiance? doesnt wanna live together?

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

lol dafuq? fiance? doesnt wanna live together?

Thought that myself. She's been pissy lately. Saying I'm "too clingy" and such.

"See? This what I'm talking about. I came down to my room to be alone for a second, and you followed me." Ummmm... I went down after she had been down for a few minutes because everyone upstairs was loud and annoying.... wtf?

Anyway... That's the only real place I have to go out here. I could move to Marietta with my aunt, but I go to school in Carrollton (for anyone who knows where stuff is in GA).

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

So you're in school and working at BK? I assume that's college. I'd be getting out of school for a while if I were you. Put in your resume at an employment agency and take the first job they offer you. Those places guarantee a minimum wage usually of $10-12. There's no reason to stick around in school and BK if neither is helping you get what you need.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

It's officially come down to the wire and I've gotta move. Going alone this time instead of with my dad. It's getting hard. It's scary as fuck. I don't have an official place to stay yet. I thought I'd be moving in at my fiance's place until I got some money put back and got on my feet good, but I haven't spoken with her mom about it yet and she "doesn't feel like our relationship is ready for us to live under the same roof yet." Pfft... My parents moved in together after 6 months and were married 22 years. Not ready for living under the same roof after 2.5 years my ass...

Unfortunately, my work gives me no hours as well. I'm making MAYBE $400 a month right now, so sharing rent with pretty much anyone is out of the question. Fuckers... I asked to be full time. I don't recall full time being 16.5hrs a week. I have a good friend trying to help me get on at the O'Charlie's washing dishes for $10/hr for about 30 hours a week though. I already wash plenty of dishes at BK for minimum wage, so it's nothing I'm not used to.

Wish me luck guys. Gotta be a big boy from here on out. I'm not sure what my dad's gonna do, but I've got my own life with my own problems to straighten out and I have no answers to my own problem. I can't help him if I can't help myself.

Welcome to adulthood!!

So you're in school and working at BK? I assume that's college. I'd be getting out of school for a while if I were you. Put in your resume at an employment agency and take the first job they offer you. Those places guarantee a minimum wage usually of $10-12. There's no reason to stick around in school and BK if neither is helping you get what you need.

Do not drop out of school, that would be a horrible decision. You are gonna have to get a second job or find a place to live that will take labor as rent payment. If you are going to a University see about living on campus.

I dont think they are saying drop out entirely. Just a semester or two break get established at your job than go back. I had to take a semester break at one point and pick up an extra job. You just have to be committed to go back. and follow through.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

sounds like you are in a shitty place right now , the good news is things will get better .i wouldn't stop school if i were you the sooner you get through school the sooner you should earn more . your fiance' give her time , space if she wants , when the time is right TALK TO HER , equally important LISTEN . as for your housing situation , have looked to see if there is any income based housing available ? if you come up with nothing on the housing thing , go camping . not joking ether , an ex girlfriend got me evicted and i couldn't afford for a few months to pay deposit and first and last months rent to get in another place so i bought a tent and put my stuff in storage and camped for a few months , and it was late march in minnesota . it kinda sucked but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do . hope something good happens for you