IBleedMusick Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 I say civic and its not because i drive a civic and are partial to them civic . Is the tc still a hatch back or is a trunk car now. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Guest Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 i LOOOOOVE hatchbacks by the way. 3 doors and 5 doors ftmfw
Guest Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 are those the only 3 you looking at or are you open to more suggestions? im open, but theres nothing really out there that looks nice enough and that has decent customizability for a little less than 20g stock. the only other thing i found that i kinda liked was an impreza, but thats like 22g when i suit it to my liking
varietyguy Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 I like the looks of the TC but as far as resale value I would assume the Civic would be a better choice. Just throwing this out there but the new Fiat 500 looks pretty sweet too. When I go looking for a car I like the oddity value. This is why I can't stand the late 90's Mustangs 1992 Mazda 323 http://www.stevemead...323-wall-build/
Autruche Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 I like the look of the Scion more than the Honda. The Honda can get better fuel mileage, depending on the motor you want though. I believe both will be dependable, long lasting cars. I must vote for the Scion because... Hatchbacks are the shit. Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!My Saab 9000 build1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spdPioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE AudioJust Say No To Rear SpeakersJust Say No To CCA WireReal Men Drive StickHit me up on Facebook, if you want
varietyguy Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 And it's under $20,000 1992 Mazda 323 http://www.stevemead...323-wall-build/
theTank77 Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 I'd go with the Scion. They look better and go better. there's a guy in my town who has a turbo tc with a body kit on it. I normally dont like ricers but that car looks good and goes like hell my build log
Trey_Dog650 Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 are those the only 3 you looking at or are you open to more suggestions? im open, but theres nothing really out there that looks nice enough and that has decent customizability for a little less than 20g stock. the only other thing i found that i kinda liked was an impreza, but thats like 22g when i suit it to my liking I really like the new hyundai veloster. about 18,000 stock with a 6 speed manual or the top of the line accent with 6 speed manual for 17,000 im partial to hyundai not gonna lie lol. i think its great value for the money! 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Guest Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 i thought about the fiat, but thats not something i really want to be seen driving
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.