MrEwubbsZ Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 lol right. invite me wasted 2000 Ranger Build Log
Kyblack76 Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 cool basshead1990, ill wait,.. go a head, and get one.. ill sit back and wait for ya WTF? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
WastedTalent Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 I think Kylar is too drunk. Lol. No idea wtf he's saying. Sheena = pedobear
stevog Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 is anyone still playing im down to play my psn is djstevog. i dont have a mic though.
nautical7 Posted November 18, 2012 Report Posted November 18, 2012 Bumping this to see who is still playing and if anyone knows where to get the map packs from online. I never bought the premium and I didn't want to spend $15/pack.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.