Sonic Electronix

i dont understand y u would put a 10 or a 12 and a 15 in? your gonna be able to see both the subs so y not just put a 15 in and cut it down, then when you need your doubter button just turn it up lol.

Because I'd like a sealed and ported box. . . was thinking of doing s stealth something idk. . . and what TRT said

And ok active, i way over analized that lol, so the 6.5 has a channel, the 4 has one, and the tweet has one? correct. . . .and can you go into detail about the rear fill?

Yes for example if you have two 3 way sets, so 2 tweets, 2 4" and 2 6.5s you would need one 4 channel amp then a small two channel amp. About the rear fill, some people say when dealing with sq rear fill isn't needed because its all about the front stage but I don't lile the idea of not having any speakers in the rear doors.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

bassface thats what im thinking i mean imo that would be throwing away money. Just throw and aeroport capped off, then when u want it to drop take the cap off.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

I guess you could have 2 4 channels. one for the front 6.5s and 4's and the other for rear 6.5s and tweets and then a 2 channel for the front tweets. oooorrrrrr you could do 2 4 channels, and put the rear speakers (6.5s and tweets) together

and seeing as any deck only has 3 rca outs. then obv i need a processor, so where would i go from my HU?

p.s. sorry this thread is kinda turning into a help me with my setup lol

I guess you could have 2 4 channels. one for the front 6.5s and 4's and the other for rear 6.5s and tweets and then a 2 channel for the front tweets. oooorrrrrr you could do 2 4 channels, and put the rear speakers (6.5s and tweets) together

and seeing as any deck only has 3 rca outs. then obv i need a processor, so where would i go from my HU?

p.s. sorry this thread is kinda turning into a help me with my setup lol

About the processing I can't really help with that because I have no idea what people use, the only processor I can think of is the rockford 3 sixty.3 which hasn't come out yet.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

seeing as any deck only has 3 rca outs. then obv i need a processor, so where would i go from my HU?

If your headunit has 3 sets if rca outs, then you should have front, rear, and subwoofer outputs. You *could* run each output to its own dedicated amp and then tune that amp alone; cutting out the need for a processor. Just my 2 cents. Each amp would then run to your.crossover then respective component and tweeter.

Edited by Rmichael91

bassface thats what im thinking i mean imo that would be throwing away money. Just throw and aeroport capped off, then when u want it to drop take the cap off.

yeah kindof like oldschool drag racers that uncork their exhaust at the track, when its time to go home they cap the header back off.

right but as said ealier that wouldnt be active right?meaning i kinda have to trust the crossover for the spesakers, as its set in stone

Well you could also just run them without a crossover but with a bass blocker on the tweeter. My understanding was further.tuning using the crossover after the amp. But multiple amps depending on how many sets your going to run in each stage; I mustve missed that part in your OP. A set front and rear, then a good 4chan amp and a mono amp for the sub would do the job