Hey guys i have a 1982 Slammed k5 Blazer with shaved door handles and poppers installed. The problem is with the door fully closed and with the button on the remote pushed you can hear the popping noise but the door doesnt move. With the door fully closed and pushing the button it pops open with no problems. with the door latched but not fully closed it will pop perfectly with remote and button. Im having a hard time with this issue. Its weird that fully closed the button will open it but the remote doesnt. Any help at all will be appreciated guys

Edited by Toady

make sure the battery in the remote is new and make sure you got good signal from the remote to the brain of the popper. If there isnt a good signal it wont work either

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

make sure the battery in the remote is new and make sure you got good signal from the remote to the brain of the popper. If there isnt a good signal it wont work either

So do you think relocating the Brain would solve my issues?

maybe it should have a kind of antenna looking thing so that the range can be picked up by the remote like in a remote start. This is what i would do, i would move the brain out into the open and hit the remote and see if that works if not then report back and well figure it out from there

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

Have you checked to see if any linkage has come loose? Or maybe something is wrong with the popper.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

One of my doors is starting to act like that. It may be the relay to latch popper going out. That is the first place I plan to start looking when my job gives me time. It acts like not enough voltage is making it through to power latch popper.

maybe it should have a kind of antenna looking thing so that the range can be picked up by the remote like in a remote start. This is what i would do, i would move the brain out into the open and hit the remote and see if that works if not then report back and well figure it out from there

I got into the truck today and moved the brain onto the floor board and hit the remote and it did the same thing. i hit it about 7 times and it finally opened

One of my doors is starting to act like that. It may be the relay to latch popper going out. That is the first place I plan to start looking when my job gives me time. It acts like not enough voltage is making it through to power latch popper.

Exactly! i agree with that, thats exactly what i was thinking that it was low voltage. But i cant explain why the button wired through pops it open everytime tho