Sonic Electronix

176.5db

always has to be a smartass not helping. you have become a statistic

183.2dB

does it really matter?

what type of question smart ass response and question is that? thats like asking "Does horsepower really matter" clearly its a means of standard measurement..........

you are a jackass for asking a question like this.

you can calm your pussy too.

IMAG0023-1-1-1.jpg

Pioneer AVH-p5700DVD | MB Quart Onyx ONX4.125 | 6.5 Alpine Type-S component & 6x9 3-way | Hifonics Brutus brz1700.1d | 2 - 12" Kicker L7 | Custom box tuned to 36 hz | 220A Mechman Alternator | 1/0 OFC Welding all the way back | Big 3 | 2 Farad Tsunami Cap | Deka 9a34 | 20% Tint | 6000K HIDs | Yellow Projector Fogs | Dual Out Magnaflow

yeah how in the fucking hell do you expect people to know what you're going to hit? theres a million god damn variables. dont get all pissy when you ask for something that is literally impossible to answer

edit: i can tell you're not going to last on this forum with that shit head attitude of yours.

Edited by Kranny

i hate these questions just because its like saying i have 300 hp your car has 400 hp everyone automatically thinks the one with 400 is gonna win but the one with 300 hp is geared better for the conditions such as better parts, transmission, and, better tires while the 400 hp car just crossed the finish line with a blowing engine half way down the track

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

i understand that it was maybe too far of a stretch. i understand that tuning, all that matters. i was just wondering that i could receive possibly what some people have gotten with their set up, not a bunch of bitter trolls....

IMAG0023-1-1-1.jpg

Pioneer AVH-p5700DVD | MB Quart Onyx ONX4.125 | 6.5 Alpine Type-S component & 6x9 3-way | Hifonics Brutus brz1700.1d | 2 - 12" Kicker L7 | Custom box tuned to 36 hz | 220A Mechman Alternator | 1/0 OFC Welding all the way back | Big 3 | 2 Farad Tsunami Cap | Deka 9a34 | 20% Tint | 6000K HIDs | Yellow Projector Fogs | Dual Out Magnaflow

96b57e68_holland-meme-generator-awwwwwww-he-s-so-mad-f66847.jpeg

troll_meme_by_party9999999-d3i1jx4.png

IMAG0023-1-1-1.jpg

i understand that it was maybe too far of a stretch. i understand that tuning, all that matters. i was just wondering that i could receive possibly what some people have gotten with their set up, not a bunch of bitter trolls....

IT DOESN'T MATTER what other people hit. if you have 2 12's in one car that hit 145, and you literally put everything else in another car, its very possible that it wont even break a 140. every single car is different, even if literally everything in the setup is the same. every car reacts differently to bass. every car flexes differently. waves bounce inside the cabin differently. to the ear that 140 car might sound way louder than the 145 car. its all vehicle dependent.