Red-navi-916 Posted June 15, 2012 Report Posted June 15, 2012 There is one of these threads floating around here.. but my first ride was c-fizzys mom then 95vw golf miss that thing a little bit BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
B4SS H3ADD Posted June 15, 2012 Report Posted June 15, 2012 im 17 right now so i barley have my first car. 06 civic coupe with 2 10" kicker cvr, I'm already looking for a better system tho any recommendations on what i should get for this car?
Leo1103 Posted June 15, 2012 Report Posted June 15, 2012 02 honda crv got it with 97k currently at 144k and still running like a champ 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Chris Hammer Posted June 15, 2012 Report Posted June 15, 2012 Fist car I got to drive was a 1996? Mitsubishi Diamante....loaded that thing was actually kinda quick for a 4 door. My first real car (bought paid for by myself) is my current 2005 GMC Canyon z85 Crewcab with I4. Had two shallow 8's... ones crappy 12...an old school kicker cvr 15....now I have a BRZ1200 and SA-12.....Soon am going back to two 8's but e8v2's. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted June 26, 2012 Report Posted June 26, 2012 My first one was a 1986 Bronco II 4x4 with a 2.9L V6, mostly stock from what I can tell. I bought it somewhere around October 2004, and it came with the complete wiring diagrams, official shop manual, and almost all of the documentation, so I had records of the vehicles history for every owner since it was originally purchased . As far as the audio stuff that it had, which was already installed by the owner that was before the owners that I bought it from, it had a Sony CDX-4000X HU with 4" (dash) and 6.5" (rear panels) Boston 2-ways. That HU started failing a few years ago, first the radio reciever quit working, then the volume knob, and finally CD player. I swapped it out for a cheap Kenwood, since all I wanted was a HU that at least allowed me to not have to drive in complete silence. I had to retire it a couple of months ago, since it fell victim to what's referred to as the "Bronco II curse" and my mechanic refused to work on it anymore. It got worse when I started my current job, which requires a lot of driving, and ended up throwing it in the shop about 3 times in 8 months for the exact same problem (the aforementioned "curse"). It crapped out on me in traffic and wouldn't start, nor would it stay running when started, so I had it towed to the house where it sits now. I'm currently vehicle-less, so I have to share my mom's car until I can get something else (SUV preferred). 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
BobbyG2 Posted June 26, 2012 Report Posted June 26, 2012 I'm still driving my first vehicle! 1998 Mercury Mountaineer, 5.0L V8, AWD, 4 Door. I'm getting close to 190,000 miles, I need to get some suspention work done (Ball joints, Leaf spring shackles, struts/shocks), but other than that still chugging along fine! My 5.0 is a TANK! *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
ant the ninja Posted June 26, 2012 Report Posted June 26, 2012 Still have my first car, 2002 Ford Explorer 4.6L V8. Got it with about 85k on it and I just hit 164 yesterday. She is definitely showing her age now, every since my tranny was rebuilt power was NEVER the same. 2002 Ford Explorer XLT Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's Rear Stage: ??? Two 15" Powerbass M154 Audiopipe AP15001d Pioneer DEH-P5100UB
BobbyG2 Posted June 26, 2012 Report Posted June 26, 2012 One day I think I might get a better tranny for mine, too. First and second gear and it's torque city, 3rd and 4th and I lose all acceleration. *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
ant the ninja Posted June 26, 2012 Report Posted June 26, 2012 One day I think I might get a better tranny for mine, too. First and second gear and it's torque city, 3rd and 4th and I lose all acceleration. Yup, 3rd and 4th are horrible, it just hums around 2800-3k rpm until it slams back into second. 2002 Ford Explorer XLT Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's Rear Stage: ??? Two 15" Powerbass M154 Audiopipe AP15001d Pioneer DEH-P5100UB
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.