Sonic Electronix

geeez... (wife and i had to go eat) but, shit... this should be a comunity.... swordlord, sorry if there was any offence... really.... and, sorry for my typing. Lets just all etiher disagree to disagree. And lets all move on eh?,... SMD, stand it down. Lets all go to the 18plus and talk shit, this really is getting no where. Its cool.

Come on guys, just be cool, and lets move on.... again, sorry for the spelling and such. Mods out there.... just lock this eh>?

Swordlord, you have a PM..

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the E pride battle on who can out talk the other, though you did use some pretty horrid spelling and such on a few replys. See you spring break nationals 2013? Let's trade some demos and agree that peel and seal sucks not the order in which we install our dream systems.

So when you build your dream system you're gonna get the whole entire thing built, wired, and running with multiple subs, amps, and batteries and THEN rip it all out and put in your deadener?

No wonder this site isn't called Swordlordboy Designs.

right!

also kylar doesnt have a dream system. he actually has one

so keep kicking rocks while you day dream LOL

Sorry did I make that too complicated for you? A true bass head never completes his system. See you at SBN 2013, wheres your system? I already have my car, and I have about $5,000 into my build, another $4,000 to go. Who's kicking rocks kid?

Okay, seriously the bragging is getting old. Do you know how many people here are running a system that is more valuable than yours, has more power, electrical, cone area? I have used peel n seal in the past and still have it in my car now. But mainly on the floor and back part of the roof. My car is walled and I have 5 layers of P&S on my floor, mainly for padding purposes. I will not put P&S on my doors because I feel it is a waste and my doors have the most potential for loss. I am running a stripper pole with a b-pillar wall so I'm not too worried about the roof right now.

I have over $10,000 in my system and I'm currently on hold due to fusing. If you are wanting to drop that much money in to a stereo system then you had better be willing to drop the money into the car.

I have a 92 Mazda 323 (POS car). I have around$3000 into this car just to support the $10,000 worth of equipment into it. So you can go around and throwing up figures on how much you have spent. I guarantee you someone else has spent more and wasted the extra $$ to take care of the car.

EDIT: People who brag or think they walk on water really hit a nerve with me. (unless they have bragging rights)

Who's bragging? I'm the one trying to get everyone at SBN so we can enjoy each others achievements lol. Kylar and I are cool, where are you coming from with this? Earlier I was questioned... So I had to elaborate. Sorry you took that as "bragging"

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Wrong, the only things I'll be taking off are my doors really. I only have the mids/highs done, and my electrical going. I'm waiting to find the right deadener where I'm not gonna spend over $500 just to do the car. That's almost a weeks pay. The deadener will be in there before the wall. I just couldn't take stock speakers any longer. But I'll do it before I do the wall/subs/amp rack / final place for battery bank. I just prefer to research exactly what I want and find it for the price that isn't top retail. Is there something wrong with that?

Second note, if you don't go to SBN your missing out. Super hot chicks. Awesome cars, everyone is cool. And it's Daytona. So you my friend are missing out. I didn't. And I am going to continue to NOT miss out. See you there?

So you only want to do your doors? You could EASILY do your doors for far less than $500 using top-notch deadener. But you'll still have roof flex. And road noise. And rattle coming from areas you can only get to by taking equipment out. I'm glad you're putting in deadener before you build a wall but you stated multiple times that you were getting subs, amps, and speakers before you would buy deadener. So now I'm not sure if you saw the light and had a sudden change of heart or you just plan on buying a pair of subs and leaving them sitting in the garage while you save up to buy deadener.

Does deadener help? Hell yes, do I want deadener! Yes... Will I stop myself from buying 2 subs, or buying my other amp' or shorting myself some wire or batteries to get deadener? No thanks, not yet.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Wrong, the only things I'll be taking off are my doors really. I only have the mids/highs done, and my electrical going. I'm waiting to find the right deadener where I'm not gonna spend over $500 just to do the car. That's almost a weeks pay. The deadener will be in there before the wall. I just couldn't take stock speakers any longer. But I'll do it before I do the wall/subs/amp rack / final place for battery bank. I just prefer to research exactly what I want and find it for the price that isn't top retail. Is there something wrong with that?

Second note, if you don't go to SBN your missing out. Super hot chicks. Awesome cars, everyone is cool. And it's Daytona. So you my friend are missing out. I didn't. And I am going to continue to NOT miss out. See you there?

So you only want to do your doors? You could EASILY do your doors for far less than $500 using top-notch deadener. But you'll still have roof flex. And road noise. And rattle coming from areas you can only get to by taking equipment out. I'm glad you're putting in deadener before you build a wall but you stated multiple times that you were getting subs, amps, and speakers before you would buy deadener. So now I'm not sure if you saw the light and had a sudden change of heart or you just plan on buying a pair of subs and leaving them sitting in the garage while you save up to buy deadener.

Does deadener help? Hell yes, do I want deadener! Yes... Will I stop myself from buying 2 subs, or buying my other amp' or shorting myself some wire or batteries to get deadener? No thanks, not yet.

Wrong again, I plan on doing everything I'm just trying to find it for less then 500$ to do everything I need in the car (25% rule) or not. When I do it I'll only have to do my doors cause thats the only thing in. I have batteries amps sitting in my room, I think the next way I'm buying it will be researching where to get the deadener with out getting ripped off, and then I can finally start the wall. No bass is lhorrible. So tempting to just throw some shit subs and a prefab on the seat to hold me over till I find the right deadener for me.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Stop....

MODS

Lock this, and let us all bitch about something else that dont really matter...

EIther add to being cool,... or dont add anything... please???... and thanks... i have faith in this comunity to be cool....... so, please, fill it???....

I say don't lock it. There's nothing going on in this thread that warrants a lock IMO. There's a few people who understand and a few people who don't and a few who are in between. This debate is going to come up time and time again. The same uninformed people might wind up in the next Peel and Seal thread spouting their misinformation all over again. But there's those two or three people who don't know what deadener is or don't know the difference between Peel and Seal and real deadener and if they really care they're going to sit down and read this and learn a thing or two. We need more people who know what they're talking about and a thread like this is chock-fucking-full of that information (and links to pages with more information)

Plus I like picking apart this guy's logic.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

i dont understand how it costs 500 to do just your doors.

pretty sure it would be like 100 maybe a little more

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived