Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

Hmm, I give it 3 weeks before you change something :)

Just kidding man, I'm as stoked to see pics/vids of this done as you probably are lol. And the first video of you smoking some little EG vtec faggot that tries to race you from a dig or roll.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Hell yea! Making some progress :good:

How do you like those 90 degree clamps? I was thinking of picking some up soon.

The clamps really help for that initial assembly. Attach back to bottom is how I always start.

Hmm, I give it 3 weeks before you change something :)

Just kidding man, I'm as stoked to see pics/vids of this done as you probably are lol. And the first video of you smoking some little EG vtec faggot that tries to race you from a dig or roll.

There will likely be no vids, as I usually roll solo. A Pontiac G6 tried today, though. Pitiful.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

i'll race you with my bone stock LT-1 firebird, will lose but i'd still race ya :P

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I'll race you in my truck, my Dad's Volvo, my mom's 4.6 AWD Explorer(might have a shot in low-range 1st gear, jk), and the half dead Bronco in my yard, lol. Just to say I raced a 140 db+, 500 crank hp Mustang.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

i'll race you with my bone stock LT-1 firebird, will lose but i'd still race ya :P

I'll race you in my truck, my Dad's Volvo, my mom's 4.6 AWD Explorer(might have a shot in low-range 1st gear, jk), and the half dead Bronco in my yard, lol. Just to say I raced a 140 db+, 500 crank hp Mustang.

I do not endorse street racing. LMFAO.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

"There will likely be no vids, as I usually roll solo. A Pontiac G6 tried today, though. Pitiful."

My boys Buick wants some of that action Orion, and it is "only" a v6... just a lil ol 3.8, even has a bench seat...

I can here him now " A Ford Nutstain tried today, though. Pitiful"

You know Im just bustin your balls. But really this Buford would suck that GT right up its intake. Theres ALWAYS someone faster on the street.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

No doubt there's always faster. That Buick a Grand National? One of my all time fav's.

Sort of a GN. Just a regular run of the mill Regal, with the drivetrain out of an 89 anniversary Turbo Trans-Am, which is basically identical to a GN. Serious serious street only car, never even been on a track, but its a single digit time slip car for sure. Has plates, insurance, and is driven weekly to shows and races. Its was a money maker around here until word got out, now no one will fuck with it. It comes out of the hole hard as fawk, has a few scrapes on the bottom of the bumper to prove it. When its staging it sounds like a fighter jet spooling up to take off from a carrier.... Its nutso. One of the few cars that I have been in that straight scared me, it's down right brutal.

So to not have this as a little chatter box, since someone felt the urge to status update about it, about your whole build:You burn those stock tires off yet? Get some drag radials man. you can prob stuff a 295 under there if youre careful with backspacing and sidewall height.

Also you said no vids since you roll solo a lot, what about a lil ghetto camera mount on the passenger seat or something? And I am def liking your current iteration of the car, loud system, loud pipes, fast car. Def cool. But what are you going to do next? Because is history is any indicator, you will be changing it up in a cpl months again. Or is this going to be a permanent set up now that you have done the motor? Also any plans for the rest of the car? Trans might have a short life span now depending on how you treat it, also suspension can do wonders for making it hook hard.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived