Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

So after bitching earlier in the "Things that piss you off thread", and come home from school to some goodies.

120.4 to match the 3500's.

IMAG1029.jpg

And finally, my Toolmaker terminals.

IMAG1030.jpg

Just waiting on materials to make the box pretty, but I got plenty to do tomorrow. Im off, and have no homework to worry about, its on!!!

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Started to get the 1/0 run this morning

IMAG1031.jpg

Ran into an issue though. The hoses for the intercooler are in the way for me to get down to the holes in the firewall. Gonna try and feed the wire through and hook it with a hanger or something. Its VERY tight though.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Might see what Lowe's has tomorrow when I get off work in teh morning.

Its not hard to roundover, is it? Just follow the edge? I don't want to fuck up the port LOL.

super easy with a router and round over bit, the bit has a bearing on it so it follows the edge for you. Might need to test on a scrap piece to get the depth of the bit right in the router. Not far enough in the router and it will leave a square edge on one side of the roundover.

Make sure you go the right direction on the wood. You want to pull the router toward you with the bit spinning toward/into the wood

This really covers just about everything.

You can do it!

Check out Rockler, they have good stuff.

When you're checking out routers, one with a 1/2" chuck are nice so you can run a beefy ass flush trim bit.

Once you get a flush trim your ports will always be perfect

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

oh, and if you ever plan on using it to do any speaker rings or sub holes in baffles get a plunge router. If not, then any router would work really.

I have a nice plunge and I keep the toolmaker circle jig on it, that's all I use it for.

Then I have a 20 year old cheap black & decker? that I use for everything else

Team Flex Issues

oh, and if you ever plan on using it to do any speaker rings or sub holes in baffles get a plunge router. If not, then any router would work really.

I have a nice plunge and I keep the toolmaker circle jig on it, that's all I use it for.

Then I have a 20 year old cheap black & decker? that I use for everything else

Do plunge routers have an adjustable depth? It will be used to round over edges as well as cutting speaker holes/baffles.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived