Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

New speaker wire and rca's. 100 ft of Kicker 16awg, Stinger 4000 series 17ft 2 channel, Stinger 4000 series 3ft 2 channel, Stinger 4000 series 17ft 4 channel (not pictured, installed already)

IMAG0531.jpg

IMAG0532.jpg

IMAG0533.jpg

Now just gotta find time to run it all. Between school and work, I have almost zero extra time.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Just got home from meeting up with Ken, and I finaly got a demo of the mayhem...holy shit that thing gets down! I've gotta say, I'm pretty sure it's louder than the level 6 was :peepwall:

Really lookin forward to seeing what the havocs will sound like.

Just got home from meeting up with Ken, and I finaly got a demo of the mayhem...holy shit that thing gets down! I've gotta say, I'm pretty sure it's louder than the level 6 was :peepwall:

Really lookin forward to seeing what the havocs will sound like.

I have to agree, I think the help i've gotten since the level 6 on box design has a ton to do with it. The Havoc box should be efficient as hell, too.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Birch for sure. Probably take 3 5x5 sheets of the good Baltic.

Sweet. Yea I can almost garuntee that there are no lumberyards up by my place that sells the good stuff for how much you can get yours for. I was actually going to ask if you had any scraps from an old build of the birch and have you bring some yesterday so I could experiment with kerfing it, but I forgot :Doh: oh well lol.

Archived