Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

Youd be surprised what a tune, cam, and intake will do, your roughly about 370-380 whp now, an average tune can give you 20-30 whp, now with a high performance intake and decent cam an extra 50-60 should easily come of that!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Man, you're talking 5.0 numbers, I got a 4.6. Probably around 315-320 at the wheels. The goal is 400whp once the top end is done and headers installed. Anything more is icing.

And damn, UPS is running late tonight. I was hoping to get the intake installed.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Excellent choice on the Steel Reserve, not many can acquire the taste. :P As for 10s for IB.... O_o I hope its enough. From your previous setups going to an IB setup with a pair of 10 will be like going from your Mustang to a Yugo. Not knocking IB setups, just check my sig, I roll IB setups. I think a little more cone and power are gonna be needed for some good impact. Before go sticking my foot in my mouth further :P let me ask this, will this be behind the rear seats or a rear deck setup? If this is a behind the rear seat setup will you be listening to it with the seats down or up?

Excellent choice on the Steel Reserve, not many can acquire the taste. :P As for 10s for IB.... O_o I hope its enough. From your previous setups going to an IB setup with a pair of 10 will be like going from your Mustang to a Yugo. Not knocking IB setups, just check my sig, I roll IB setups. I think a little more cone and power are gonna be needed for some good impact. Before go sticking my foot in my mouth further :P let me ask this, will this be behind the rear seats or a rear deck setup? If this is a behind the rear seat setup will you be listening to it with the seats down or up?

Rear seats are gone. Much of the car is stripped of interior LOL. The baffle will be where a forward firing box would be. Sealed off of course.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Yea but if you install it now, you can hear it on the way to work in the morning

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

And have a shit eating grin on your face all work day(night)

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived