OrionStang Posted January 26, 2013 Author Report Posted January 26, 2013 I got a pair of 3500's in the cart. Just can't push the button. I'd really prefer a single big amp. Space issues. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
bighossf150 Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 Id do it....but I dunno how the mayhems would like 4300w each. That's why I said the hdc4's. 4" coil for cheaper than the mayhems. Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
dog24fret Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 lol. One won't do it? Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Omega5002 Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 Couldn't you simply stack the 3500's together? 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
OrionStang Posted January 26, 2013 Author Report Posted January 26, 2013 That would put top one right in the line of fire of the box/port. Something about that I don't like. Right now, im trying to think of a way to mount them vertically/length wise to the side panels. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted January 26, 2013 Author Report Posted January 26, 2013 Id do it....but I dunno how the mayhems would like 4300w each. That's why I said the hdc4's. 4" coil for cheaper than the mayhems. Not cheaper after shipping. Plus, 4" coils on a 12 are hard to make work. If I could find more reviews, I would consider them, but I can't find much on them. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Carbon Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 That would put top one right in the line of fire of the box/port. Something about that I don't like. Right now, im trying to think of a way to mount them vertically/length wise to the side panels. This would be pretty sweet
TRTC360 Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 a pair of 3500's strapped at 1 ohm sound absurd, shits about to get epic, when you say mayhem you're talking about the new monsters that they are coming out with soon correct? '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Omega5002 Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 Though I hope you have better luck with AQ over the other companies this time, 2 HDC4 12's on 2 AQ 3500's should be nuts. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
AllanLuberda Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 very nice man throw it in a bad ass box!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.