Jump to content

Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build


Recommended Posts

Posted

whats your take on the 2 12s net volume?? should i be aiming for 5-5.5 or is being between 4-4.5 okk?

Depends on the sub, and how much room you have. I would like to have 2.5 each, but don't have the space.

Dang that's a real tight fit, but it looks like its gonna slide in and out with ease so that should be nice.

Are you planing on going to the forbidden fantasy show in Perris this year?

Yeah, only gotta take out one seat. Thought I would have to do both.

More likely than not, i'll be at Perris. Hopefully with my system done.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Nice! I'm gonna go at least one of the days...probably the Saturday. Is there even gonna be an audio event there this year? I thought I remember hearing they aren't doing the finals or whatever it was there this year.

Posted

My wife surprises me sometimes. When I informed her of the Kenne Bell purchase, she was like, "thats fine, but I need these fucking run-flats off my car. Buy me new tires, i'll pay you back." The run-flat tires on the Mini make for a rough fucking ride.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Why a box so big for 12s? And that much port? Little on the high side? Or am I misinformed? Just curious ken

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Posted

Any particular reason why?

Overpowering rms means shrink box to control the cone and lower port per means better loading and less rise? I thought?

Take me to school ken lol. If you have the time. I've just always seen anyone important on this site run 1.5-2 cu ft per 12 unless they were running under rms.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Posted

Yea run flats suck ass. They are a hard ride. Cheaper also putting a regular tire on instead of the run flats.

Can't wait to see subs and everything in and playing.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8788 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...