Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

The first vid is a break in vid, gains low, and also, learning the tune of the enclosure, the second video is round 2 of the tuning, then I will post round 3 tomorrow (holy ***), can't go do it now, im having well earned drinks.

Still sporting the stock CD player, HAHA getting a new one soon, wasn't expecting to have to buy a whole new amp last week. I am showing up to the next midwestspl event in stealth mode, stock CD player, going to go down to a lower class, wine barrel ect.... haha

Here it is tune 3

Edited by purplesyrup
XS-power1.jpg

Posted

Dude, this has to be one of the most bad ass things I've ever seen.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

Imagine a wall of those barrels in a bar as the sound system. THAT would be cool as hell.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

Imagine a wall of those barrels in a bar as the sound system. THAT would be cool as hell.

i agree that would be pretty sick

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Posted

That thing looks solid! Bet it was fucking heavy!

with out anything I added, the barrel is 1" thick solid American white oak, it is also very old making it even harder, I went through 2 drills, and a jigsaw cutting and screwing shit in on this thing, also, stripped the shit out of a bunch of screws, they would not go in, even with pilots. by the time I was done hooking this up and screwing the sub in my new drill was seriously smoking really bad, still works dont know how much longer. I dont want to know how much I spent modifying that thing,

XS-power1.jpg

Posted (edited)

I'd put that in my living room. Hidden in a trunk is no place for that awesome thing

Just wait,

the trunk is going to flow with it, I sell wine for a living, earthquake proof wine racks are in the thoughts,its going to be the bass tasting room

I just had to get the hard part done first

Edited by purplesyrup
XS-power1.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4939 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...