Sonic Electronix

How many batts for this many watts?

I'm just going through all my ideas in my head, and I know how many I'd need for my original plan but I now have a secondary on my mind.

Basically, I was advised to use one D925 under my hood and two D1200s as a battery bank for my original plan that would consist of about 4400w rms, which would also include a 230a Singer alt.

How many would I need for 7600w rms?

Just going through ideas in my head, so I'm not set on anything yet. I have lot of life problems to straighten out before I do anything, but I like having a game plan and knowing how much money I'm gonna need.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Im Running 4 Kinetic 2400s in the back and 2 31series Deep Cells up front, and with either amp setup am ruffly 6500w rms. Stock alt for now as my OG died. even still with 105a of alt driving i never see below 13.2, at idle, ill see 8v if i let it.

Hope that helps

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

The D925 under the hood and 2 D1200s was just for 4400w, which is what I was originally planning on. See, I wanted to run 4 15s at 800w a piece, but then I started doing a little math earlier on seeing if I could run 8 12s on 800w each. I might have the room, but idk yet. Gotta do some sketchup work.

It'll be a LOOOOONG time before I start a massive rebuild though, so I'll eventually get it figured out.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

Id go with more then that, like 2 d3100's in rear and the d925 under the hood.

I agree with this statement

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

So 2 D3100s and 1 D925 if i go with more watts? Or should I go ahead and do that for both?

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

It never hurts to have the extra power there. Its like mine with a stock 105a alt, a kinetik hc1400 up front, and 2 hc2400s in the rear, and ive only got an rd 1750 to run. Its fixing to be a rd 3250 tho so I have power for the upgrade.

03 tahoe z71

4 death penalty 18s

2 ampere audio 3800s @ .5 each

18v

156.7 @ 35hz

158.5 @ 50hz

Good point. I'm still not sure what I could fit in there yet. I've got road side assistance, so I'm just putting them in the spare tire well and taking the spare out.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

Archived