Nissan Skyline GTR R32 Fosgate POWER

as long as what ever you do is still reversible its all good. i would hate to see such a nice and rare car for the u.s. be destroyed. like if you where to wall it off to where it couldnt go back to stock or something i would never forgive you for it lol.

any the other hand, that new box design deosnt look bad. what the specs on it? make sure you round off the edges to the port and some 45s in the corners can make a good difference.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

An R34 is my dream car, man. I had a few friends piss me off though. One has a car he street races with that he dropped an R34 motor in. Unless the Nissan was totaled, that was bullshit to me. Why steal the heart from such a beautiful car for the piece of junk he was probably gonna trade a year down the road? Even if he had 500hp...

Anyway, beautiful car man. I envy you. I'm a Nissan nuthugger, especially when it comes to the GTR. Only cars that never let us down. haha.

EDIT- Not a GTR. Never owned one. I just meant the Nissans we've owned. Figured I'd clear it up before someone asked.

Here in aus our holden (gm for you yanks) used the same nissan motor in some our eraly model cars, vl's..if you know gem on here he owns one. non turbo tho.. here a vid of 1..

liking this build so far tho, sorry if thread jacking lol

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

i can assure you this car will never see stock again.. i will never sell it.. but i dont plan on doing anything that cant be undone..

going to make some progress on it tomorrow

Brought a tear to my eye :wub:

Would be such a nice car to drive to the shops in when you're old. Fuck with kids at traffic lights.

Looking good so far man :good:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

keargw.jpg

domo.gif

NISSAN SKYLINE GTR R32 (Build in progress)Fosgate POWERhttp://www.stevemead...-fosgate-power/--------------------------------------------------------------------97 Honda AccordRockford Fosgate1400 watts RMS totalhttp://www.stevemead...e-1400watt-rms/---------------------------------------------------------------------

I envy your R32 sir, by far one of the cars that is on my bucket list to own! Looks nice buddy!

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

finished big 3 today (forgot to bring my better battery to the shop)

536025_4075441201857_846033059_n.jpg

551080_4075441481864_1302112549_n.jpg

527094_4075441961876_1694461514_n.jpg

205284_4083717688764_1539974063_n.jpg

domo.gif

NISSAN SKYLINE GTR R32 (Build in progress)Fosgate POWERhttp://www.stevemead...-fosgate-power/--------------------------------------------------------------------97 Honda AccordRockford Fosgate1400 watts RMS totalhttp://www.stevemead...e-1400watt-rms/---------------------------------------------------------------------

wait a minute, you just showed us a pic of the battery but couldnt even give us a pic that has the other half of that engine in it? thats just rude.

congrats on the big 3 was suppose to get mine done today but it looks like i might be changing out a wheel bearing instead. some fairly bad wear on the front driver tire ( was already working on new tires ) and now i have to get atleast new tires upfront and get that wheel bearing fixed. 109k miles starting to show its age 9 years old.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived