+1 for wheels first...........but then again if your gonna be a soccer mom and not lower it and get rid of the fender well i say beat. You dont want it to be another ready made, "add water" and your done kinda truck and thats what it will be if you slap rims on and call it done. IF you get beat first dont get too much cuz it also looks retarded bumpin hard stock :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

agreed...

my 1 btl is loud now...i jsut heard 2 18s and instantly knew that want i wanted. But then again, who has a 1997 Ford Explorer on 24s? Ive seen 1. And trust me, its not gonna be sitting high. Im gonna do everything i can to get it tucking tire.

I mean for my 1 18 people are turning heads looking and im always getting stopped so they can see it. I guess if i get wheels then i can upgrade my system later.

Lets Go Ski

Screw wheels man. It will be on the outside of your car and you wouldn't be able to look at the nice rims and sh!t anyway!

Get something that you can actually put to good use such as a nice stereo :)

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

i say stero.. bump that shit up. and be loud.. who cars if your ride is 1000 colors, and stock rimms.. you are loud as fuck and no one can take that from you... then after you get where you want to be.. then work on the apperance.. if you have a powerful system and ride looks like ass.. wont have to worry about someone stealin the ride. :) they want to be seen in it .. :lol:

anyway.. i say stero...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

What are you wanting to upgrade your system with? What rims are you looking at?

system all the way dw ppl sayin the systems gonna get stolen, if some1 wants those rims, they will get em just as easy as the system, so u think wat u want, a really bumpy ride everywhere u go, or some heart stopping bass :P, plus 24's + the tires will be more expensive then the system :P

ca-f2.jpg

1 12 inch infinity 1240watts...only can fit that in a hilux single cab...

1 infinity 1000 watt mono block...

2 Hifonics Zues 6.5" Components

2 Hifonics Zues Tweeters

2 cross-over boxes

1 run of 4GA

200 Fuse

1 Kenwood Head-deck

just because you get big wheels it doesnt mean your ride is going to be shit. My mothers Dodge feels alot better with her big wheels then it does with her bouncy stocks on there. I believe i read on here that Steve like the ride of his new 26s also.

I mean honestly you have a system that slams, if your getting tickets for it, id say its loud for now, get some wheels then get more beat later and youll have both.

personnally i'd do the stereo. as with my truck i had to get the bumps in there, went back and upgraded everything from the subs to the amps, put TVs in her. hell my Expedition looks good stock when it's clean. now when i get back i'll put the rims on it. as we say in the south ...... "work ya way in and then out". so make sure the inside is good first because when you're riding whose more to please than yaself ....... F what the others say.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module