So it just got to the ford dealership thats part of Korum automitive group (I work at the Mitsubishi dealership). But here are some pics of this beaty. Went from 6 to midnight when I saw it lol

20120607124915347.th.jpg

20120607125022335.th.jpg

2012060712495080.th.jpg

I will get some interior and under the hood shots once it goes to detail and I get get some good ones.

EDIT: I uploaded these to my imageshack account on my phone thats why there so small but just click on them or some can edit them so there full size for me,

Edited by Stephen_og

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

Maroney sticker says 54k base but knowing the dealership it will get that high lol

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

They also delivered the new boss 302, and its yellow..

the Shelby is already sold to some guy in oregon thats coming up in a couple days once rhe safety and detail is done

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

Awesome Ride ... I kinda thought they wouldn't make any "Shelby"s any more ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

My moms co worker got one to replace his 2011 gt500

I'll try to get some pics up hopefully it could be mine someday since he sold his 05 to my mom on the cheap

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Awesome Ride ... I kinda thought they wouldn't make any "Shelby"s any more ...

If this is referring because the great Carroll Shelby (RIP) has passed, this was his last project before he passed away! He set out to be a part of the building of the fastest V8 production car in its class (American). Which he did in a substantial manner.

The new Cobra is a BEAST! Edmonds did a dyno test compairing the Cobra and new Camaro ZL1. Both cars are supercharged V8's and supposedly in the same power range, well they are not! The Cobra is making close the same power as the ZR1 Corvette.

The Cobra according to Edmonds made 595hp and 609 ft lbs torque..........100% off the factory line, no mods no tune, completely stock. Where as the Camaro ZL1 didnt even break 500hp or 500tq.

Now for a base price in the mid 50k range compared to the Camaro in the 60k range, I know exactly what car I would put in the garage!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring