BassBarbies Ford Edge Build Sundown,Shok, Project DB, Pioneer

I did read a thread about the 900 amp draw but that was not a clamp test. There is a guy running the ns1 at .5 daily on 2 kinetik 2400s "daily" and the d3100 are much better than the hc2400s

Don't Let the Pretty Face Fool You, I Roll Like a BOSS :D

2008 Ford Edge SEL

Pioneer Avh-4400 Head Unit

2 Sundown Z V.3 12"s

Mechman 270 Amp Alt Externally Regulated

Sundown Audio Ns-1

Shok Industries 1/0

Xs Power D3400

Xs Power D3100

Lots of Stinger Road Kill Deadner

152.1 DB Legal TL Score (for now)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...dge-sa8s-build/

I understand overkill is sweet for all day demos but 3 sec burp will be fine. and for daily later ill have 3 d3100s but im not rich lol

2008 Ford Edge SEL

2 Sundown Z V.3 12"s

Sundown Audio Ns-1

Shok Industries 1/0

Xs Power D3400

Xs Power D3100

Build Log

Lol she is sayin stuff I have no idea what it means! So cool there are girls into this! Keep it up!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

When your around bass head all day you tend to learn the language lol. But trust me im no tom boy. hha

2008 Ford Edge SEL

2 Sundown Z V.3 12"s

Sundown Audio Ns-1

Shok Industries 1/0

Xs Power D3400

Xs Power D3100

Build Log

When your around bass head all day you tend to learn the language lol. But trust me im no tom boy. hha

Nothing wrong with that at least you can share the interest at home too.Don't have to be a tomboy maybe a bodybuilder carrying around too many of those amps :lol2:, couldn't resist.Besides learning new things is what I'm on here for.

And to the guy that said it will pull over 900 amps of current can you please chime in and tell me where you found this at? Its supposed to be fused with 600 amps? . This build is thouroughly thought through the amp will be ran at .5 for comp and 2 ohm daily.

Like I said, I wasn't trying to hate. You didn't mention you had a H/O Mechman so I apologize for not putting that into the equation.

Also, if you read the same thread that I did then you'll see it was actually the Russian's that supposedly did that clamp test, same as the test you're quoting in terms of RMS output from the amp utilizing current supply from the Stinger battery. I personally haven't done any tests on the NS-1, but then again not many people have. I'm just assuming that the beast could draw up to that amount based off of numbers its outputting. I won't even begin to get into the debate of the numbers game trying to guesstimate current draw etc. I was just expressing how I felt you could benefit from additional charging/battery bank, it was meant more as constructive criticism.

I personally was using a Mechman 270a with two runs of 1/0 Knu power and ground with two D3100's and a Yellowtop D34 supplying a Fosgate T4000.1bd and my voltage drop was EXTREMELY bad(high 11's at times). And that amp was fused at 500a.

So I apologize if you feel like it was an attack towards your build because in no way was it meant to be. In fact, I commend your accomplishments as well as your progressive aggressiveness in car audio.

Archived