2014 BMW E39 Rebuild 2 15s 3/28/14 Another video

again looks good, keep it up.

Only critique is take a little more time in finishing, such as sanding/wrapping. Get those fine details flawless.

thanks i kinda rushed through some things that i wish i hadn't but now im in college living in the dorms so its harder to work on it now,

looks nice bro, good luck on SOTM!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Only critique is take a little more time in finishing, such as sanding/wrapping. Get those fine details flawless.

thanks i kinda rushed through some things that i wish i hadn't but now im in college living in the dorms so its harder to work on it now,

gotcha I can tell some things were rushed. I know you can do some really good work with a GARAGE and some actual tools lol. Working out of a dorm is impossible

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

gotcha I can tell some things were rushed. I know you can do some really good work with a GARAGE and some actual tools lol. Working out of a dorm is impossible

ya if i can get some money im gonna put an ssd 15 in for a cheap upgrade.

ya if i can get some money im gonna put an ssd 15 in for a cheap upgrade.

that's a good plan, we'll youre off to a good start so I'll be watching reminds me of when I did my first bigger system

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

• 2 months later...

havent done any upgrades to the car yet, but was playing around and realized it was actually louder to the ear with the back seats up acting more like a 6th order.

during christmas im going to move my box farther back in the trunk and make it an actual sixth order.

This is the type of gain i should see ssd12.png

And heres a little video.

• 1 month later...

So now is the time for the sixth order build!.

rear chamber is the old ported box which is actually bigger than i had originally though so its about 2.1 cubic feet at about 33hz

the front chamber will be about 2.5 tuned to about 65 with 2 6" aeros.

Sub is still fi ssd 12

GOPR0001_zps33c5ed30.jpgGOPR0002_zpsff91ae20.jpg

picture of rear chamber portGOPR0005_zps4beb0320.jpg

cuts for the front chamber

GOPR0011_zpsd7943e50.jpg

GOPR0015_zpsd3a40188.jpgGOPR0016_zps247af131.jpgGOPR0023_zps08e6d387.jpg

thats all i have done so far.

Archived