"no this install was done by a shop in mississippi tommy didnt touch this truck.... plus this truck was finished long before jps tahoe was messed up"

jackass who uploaded the vid said this

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

lol that was aimed at him not you sorry

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

only thing wrong i see, is they dident use dum dum to fix that window switch, DUH

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

I would like to say that since I know him and talk to him personally on a regular basis. The shop was given multiple chances to correct the issues and never could get it straight. So he decided to pull everything out himself and cut his loses on it. The box was done incorrectly for sure and it wasn't braced properly. Most of the wiring was pretty bad as well. Multiple speakers weren't hooked up. Its a lot of stuff that never got done right the first time and the shop would never correct the issues. He didn't mess with anything at after the install was done as to my knowledge. Furthermore KOB didn't do the job but I will not say the name of the shop. Given its not my place to speak ill of them cause it wasn't my truck nor did I have anything to do with it. I just wanted to clarify a few things about the job and what I know.

Said it was a "KOB STYLE" hackjob in the first post, Guess I'll put it in the tile too.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

I would like to say that since I know him and talk to him personally on a regular basis. The shop was given multiple chances to correct the issues and never could get it straight. So he decided to pull everything out himself and cut his loses on it. The box was done incorrectly for sure and it wasn't braced properly. Most of the wiring was pretty bad as well. Multiple speakers weren't hooked up. Its a lot of stuff that never got done right the first time and the shop would never correct the issues. He didn't mess with anything at after the install was done as to my knowledge. Furthermore KOB didn't do the job but I will not say the name of the shop. Given its not my place to speak ill of them cause it wasn't my truck nor did I have anything to do with it. I just wanted to clarify a few things about the job and what I know.

Said it was a "KOB STYLE" hackjob in the first post, Guess I'll put it in the tile too.

I know bro I wasn't correcting you I was just making that clear bro. I know what your intentions were.

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

Archived