Second Skin Audio

WTF this looks like a joke. Pointless Sub.

Looks like alot of wasted softparts for what? LOL his whole youtube channel looks like ajoke..there isnt any videos of his subs in an enclosure. IDK what the concept behind this was..or the other ubs on his channel.

It looks like he too a 8"sub cone/surround glued it to a 12" surround....

I figure you guys have probably already seen this but I just stubbled upon it and thought I would post it up here.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I guess it would be a cool lamp or piece of art...but mounting depth would be a bitch.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

This dudes videos make me want to punch babies. Thanks for the post :(

*Edit- Yes, many of us have seen this dude's videos and all I'm usually left with is this:

Only in Wisconsin....

Edited by CleanSierra

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Yea lol....I mean its cool but in the end it doesnt seem like it would accomplish anything that hasnt been done. Maybe more linear cone travel?? IDK.

His other subs look like they have shit ton excursion but no vids of an enclosure or any of them really playing.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

god damnit, it's that mazda dude. :( you should have put a warning so I wouldn't actually click on it.

I remember when the Fs3 excursion video thing was all over but I accidentally stumbled onto this today lol. From custom built subwoofer videos.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to: