Slamology 2012 Pics and vids in here

Hotdog

yea it was fun to watch aaron do his work. Glad i got to see everyone again. Tattoo looks good bro hopefully get more done to it next year. I was roaming around most of the day, and by my jeep. which was by aaron and josh.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

yea it was fun to watch aaron do his work. Glad i got to see everyone again. Tattoo looks good bro hopefully get more done to it next year. I was roaming around most of the day, and by my jeep. which was by aaron and josh.

I was none stop tuning amps, fixing subs, this,that and the other..Ninja put my girls ass to work, and lost the bet she could do it too.. Dont fux with Emily Ninja, chick knows her chit! LMFAO

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Quick vid of Yen's 6th order wall. I did get a demo and his ride moved more air then any vehicle I sat in this weekend. Nice sounding lows and good punchy bass up top.

more video's coming soon uploading to YouTube.

Yen giving Underlock a demo in his vehicle with 4 15's in a 6th order with Hurricane force winds. Socky was at the Window in the begging of the video

Mike Singer bass racing a customers Explorer and did a perfect 149.9db

Steve Mick bass boxing both doors open

Steve Mick Bass boxing with one door open

Steve Mick bass boxing all sealed up

I was none stop tuning amps, fixing subs, this,that and the other..Ninja put my girls ass to work, and lost the bet she could do it too.. Dont fux with Emily Ninja, chick knows her chit! LMFAO

gawt damnit she does it to me everytime :( thats why iz loves her so much!

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Yea i was the Long haired Indian roaming around with a beer. I met the ninja and didnt know who he was till someone told me lol. Seems like i need to look at the forums more lol

jou facking kewl as hell mang... thanks for the ride to pick up da gallon of vodka!

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

your girls tat came out damn good.. i was to drunk and hammered to get a look at yours

lol ^^ it was funny though.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Archived