tweeters, ohms, and my head unit?

So I am struggling on choosing a tweeter that's going to fit my head units power capabilities, and if the ohm load that the tweeter is will majorly affect my vehicles audio performance. My favorite tweeter that I am looking at is 8 ohms, and RMS's at 50 watts with a 1300-20000 frequency range, but will this tweeter perform fully off my deck if its asking for 50 watts at 8 ohms? another tweeter RMS's at 15 ohms, but has a 4 ohm impedance with a 3500-25000 frequency range....would i be better off with this because it more matches the RMS wattage of my head unit? lastly, I found another tweeter that surpasses all others in that it is 4 ohms, but requires 100 watts RMS....would the power of my deck even be able to make two of these perform well? not to mention they are twice the price, and idk if i would want to do that If one of the 8 ohm tweets, or the low RMS 4 ohm tweet would better suite my needs.

Also, at what frequency range will you no longer see in music? is 25000 a little over the top? or is it not enough?...your help is much appreciated, thanks!

I avoided labeling titles of tweets so that I could avoid a vs. thread.

alright thanks a bunch, and what would you call (high) for sensitivity? and that 4 0hm one with the 15 rms wouldn't be good then? even if my deck is only doing 17 rms per chan?

I have the previous generation of these. Put a 10-20 ohm resistor inline with them otherwise they will get irritatingly loud and overpower your mids by a large margin. Yes, on deck power.

http://www.audiosavi...atts/QS2TW.aspx

Edited by SnowDrifter

if you are going to run them straight off the hu you will need a 4.7 Mf capacitors in line

They have a built in crossover. I can pull mine apart and find out exactly what, but they have one