Jump to content

Wide a Wake Take Over *Wilson, NC*


252chevyboyz

Recommended Posts

Posted

oh yeah and just lmk about those videos I can out them all together and edit them some and send them to you or I can put them on youtube just lmk what you want

Posted

oh yeah and just lmk about those videos I can out them all together and edit them some and send them to you or I can put them on youtube just lmk what you want

I have no video editing skills, so if you make one put it up!! The show was pretty sweet, Cool people+ cool cars = fun!!! I still cant believe the owner paid for my run lol

Build log: Click

Feedback: http://www.stevemead...xbccp-feedback/

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Posted

Congrats on the placement and the trophy. That says somethin for your system when the owner pays for the run though. It reaally sounded great and the install was one of the cleanest I have seen. Anyway even in a zipped folder I can't get the vids to send. Ill try and get most all of them to you from your truck and the one I edit illl send it your way if I can ever find out how to send larger video files. It was a good show though and everything seemed to be put together well.. Better than I was expecting.

@smz: how do you send large video files? You must have a trick that I got to learn haha

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Posted

I got caught helping some friends at work, i hate i missed it, i considered leaving at 12 from here but i thought at 102 degree heat not many ppl would be there by the time i arrived.

sp like bigmescan said, pics and vids??????

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

Posted

Ill be doing some video editing here soon. Sphinx's 4 18's were beast. Once I upload it to YT I will post up a link. Anyone know if I can upload 1min+ vids to photobucket and then post a link here on the thread?

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Posted

Got sphinx's video finished and ready to view! hope ya'll enjoy it.

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10055 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...