Second Skin Audio

SUBS in seperate chambers.. setting freq. diff?????????

Middle name is overkill but last name is cheaperequipmentinaprefab?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Also, if youre trying to get a better listening experience, theres such easier ways of doing it with much better results.

If your want a better experience ht is right

Build another box, a real box

They should be 12cuft net with 180sq" of port on that power,

I use to run mine in 7net 90sq"

And tune then high like 35-37 for a balance of loud and sq(even no there sq is pore)

Or lower if you don't care about number

But in 12net at 37 they'll still get low

You're not gonna [safely] get "low low bass" from that box. But if you're willing to build a new box or boxes, with each enclosure tuned appropriately, I would at least try it... you never know.

Middle name is overkill but last name is cheaperequipmentinaprefab?

Whatever opinions you have about them, L7's and T1000's are not cheap.

My only response to that statement: I would assume you're not putting the amp in a prefab enclosure ergo not referring to the amp. And word was "cheaper" in which case put together on an assembly line with cheap parts makes it cheaper. That fact its sold at 300% mark up at a local dealer does not mean it is not cheaper, it just means it is sold at a price not matched to its quality.

^^^^^^^^idk what that has to do with anything but all my equipment is brand new and purchased off ebay. kicker, rockford, knu.. not cheap gear at all. and the box is not prefab i got it from a buddy that had a local shop build it. but honestly unless it is ME building the box i dont trust peoples "tuning" ability lmao, but thanks for the help bros

so basically i should build another box and maybe tune one side of it higher than the other? i was really just curious.. i have 4 sets of t2652 comp sets on my MIDBSS but i really meant just set one subs a little higher than the other so that one sub hits the high more "vibrating" type bass and the other hit the low notes that make your heart drop.

but i guess that does sound complicating ill just stick to what i know ahah

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)