137.4 off a single 12

first time getting metered, too late to compete but looking forward to it again

137.4 off a single kicker l5 and a 600 watt mb quart amp sealed on the dash, good or bad? what can i do to improve?

the car/box peaked at 41-43hz

car is a ford focus zx3 hatchback!

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan

Pioneer 80-prs
B2 Zero.7

2 15s 4inch coil psi recones temp til my subs are reconed
Focal P165-v15
Audison voce quattro

fully active

Only gonna get louder

146.1 at 38hz

138.x at 24hz

Build log
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191444-mazda-3-sedan-sql-build-audisonfocalb2aa/

Thats whatever to be honest. 41-43hz is decently high tuned for my preference

thats helpful...

now to your question...the best way to get help would be to post up some pics of your box and see if someone with experience with your car or similar can help you... honestly off that power thats not bad at all

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Thats whatever to be honest. 41-43hz is decently high tuned for my preference

41-43 is what his box peaked at. Not what it's tuned to. My box is tuned to 33 but peaks at 32.

Op, decent score. Try to move the box around, face it different ways, sub up port up, sub back port back. Those are free, easy ways to improve your score.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

box was tuned to 33hz i believe, made it as an afternoon project, nothing is 45'd slot port and i believe about 2.5 cubic feet, ill try and get some pics tommorow, also that is 8 gauge right to the amp so hopefully upgrade to 0 gauge them split it up between 2 amps

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan

Pioneer 80-prs
B2 Zero.7

2 15s 4inch coil psi recones temp til my subs are reconed
Focal P165-v15
Audison voce quattro

fully active

Only gonna get louder

146.1 at 38hz

138.x at 24hz

Build log
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191444-mazda-3-sedan-sql-build-audisonfocalb2aa/

Ok well the question wasn't "hey hunter Johnson, what frequency do you like your box to peak at?"

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I'm just saying the peak is high. I'd like to be under 40, I know the box isn't tuned to 41hz

...every car is different. i peak at 45. some cars peak at 55. some at 35.

I was doing 140 on a single 12 in a trunk on 700w, on music. But that was a score I worked up from 37.9. So i say that to say that tinkering is key. You have a hatch back, so there is certainly alot more in there most likely.

For those wondering the sub was an sa12

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Archived