best reception ever. period.

yeah.. my fiance wont let me do that :) she is cool though.. we have been together for 3 years jan. 13th. so.. i am greatful that we have been together for so long. she loves to go to the bass comps with me, and loves to hang out with everyone.. she will go and hang out with kingsuvs wife, and hang out with dougs daughter. So. I love the fact she loves going and she gets all into it.. she films all my events for me. :)

I would love to get married this year.. we were going to get married last yr on 2007 but her mom died, and we put it off.. havent really picked out a new date yet.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

i dont believe in resolutions, but i would like to make more money this year, make a new friend or 2 and just be healthy.

if you wanna ever come up and hang out after a show in sac or whatever, i will kick it with ya... go out to late lunch after words or something.. i love to hang out with new people..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Lose weight, get a job, buy a car, build a single 18 sub system, graduate with over a 3.5 gpa, get a REAL gf I feel the same as chode, not one that just likes to party, not one that is a liar.. and Ill be happy =)

that really the best one i could come up with...but its true i really want that

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

My resolution, & everyone elses on this forum:

GET LOUDER

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Well it's a new year and we all got something we would like to do different, better this next year.

So what are you looking to change?

Me, I'm looking to getting back behind my drum set. I played for almost 15 years before I had an accident with my hand that made me put them up. I doubt anyone knows but I lost the tip to my thumb bout 7 years ago and had a couple of surgeries to get it working again. It's hyper-sensitive so I have come accustomed to not using my thumb to do the simple things in life like tying my show or buttoning my pants Holding bolts to tighten down, wiring up speakers. Try going through the day without using your thumb and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I'm gonna put up the kit and get back to it. It hella hurts to grip a stick and the vibrations really weaken my strength but it's something I really miss doing. Plus I didn't really gain weight till I became less active and a couple of hours knocking out some beats is one hell of a workout.

Kingsuv you have a kit I didn't know you played? This is cool, I played professionally for 3 years before i got tendonitis in my right wrist from years of playing and sanding. Throw up a pic of your set. I'll get you a pic of my home set tonight when i get to the crib. Thats real cool man

Mark

99 Eclipse Spyder

Kingsuv you have a kit I didn't know you played? This is cool, I played professionally for 3 years before i got tendonitis in my right wrist from years of playing and sanding. Throw up a pic of your set. I'll get you a pic of my home set tonight when i get to the crib. Thats real cool man

Yup, I had tendinitis and had surgery back in 93. played in a band from 93-95 put out 2 CD's and played every local shit hole in town pimpin 10 dollar cd's A local place we played was called the Cattle Club, some around the Sacto area may know it ;). We had to husstle tickets for Thursday night shows. 3 bucks a ticket, and we got to keep a dollar. <_<

No pics of the kit, it's all stacked up in the corner of the room for right now.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

woot! go drummers! 7yr not professional

umm resolutions:

find a gf

get off my lazy ass and build a box

finally find a band to play with

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm