I spent a couple hours just planing on where to run 6 runs of 2/0. I just ran mine under the car which wasn't fun but my motivation was trying to get it done for a show lol

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Buck up bart buck up!

:rofl: How High :good:

Oh yeah forgot the motivation...stop being a bitch and grow a pair you cry baby pansy ass, you wanna go suck on your mama's teet. Not on my time now get your ass back in there and get it done before I break my foot off in your ass (Drill Sarge Voice)

What movie is this!? Thats some good shit.

Basshead-in-Training

Buck up bart buck up!

:rofl: How High :good:

Oh yeah forgot the motivation...stop being a bitch and grow a pair you cry baby pansy ass, you wanna go suck on your mama's teet. Not on my time now get your ass back in there and get it done before I break my foot off in your ass (Drill Sarge Voice)

What movie is this!? Thats some good shit.

That my friend is an american classic and I can't believe you have never seen it please rent or download it and watch immediately its not a comedy but you will laugh your ass off cause sarge is the hugest prick the name of the movie is "Full Metal Jacket"

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I don't even want to talk about these holes... Every cutting device I had somehow managed to break so I had to make them by hand with a metal file.

WP_001388.jpg

WP_001389.jpg

WP_001390.jpg

WP_001391.jpg

WP_001392.jpg

WP_001399.jpg

WP_001393.jpg

WP_001398.jpg

WP_001379-1.jpg

Teh magic voltage boost button

S__0700.jpg

S__9300.jpg