Sonic Electronix

amp making a buzzing noise. (the actuall amp itself) still works tho??

Im mot sure what it is. The rca leads from the circuit board to the rcas terminals had disconected. So i reconnected them but the amp is now making a weird high pitched whine buzz noise. But it still pushes the subs so Im mother sure

07266ff7.jpg

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

ok try this first, check the ground, most of the times a bad gound can lead to noise, then check with another set of new rca's, and finally if stills making noise it will probably be the headunit, it happens to me one time and it endup with the radio

the sound isnt comming from the speakers its comming right from the amp

Just curious but does your amp have an internal cooling fan? My soundstream rub2500.1d has an internal cooling fan and I can hear it if I get up close to the amp. Also can feel the vibrations from the fan very faintly in the heat sink.

-James

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Just curious but does your amp have an internal cooling fan? My soundstream rub2500.1d has an internal cooling fan and I can hear it if I get up close to the amp. Also can feel the vibrations from the fan very faintly in the heat sink.

-James

no fan... i wish there was a fan tho bc the fan on my ma audio sy7011dx i can hear lol

Turn the gain all the way down, does the noise go away.

ill check. the kid that traded it to me for a lanzar 0 gauge power wire is now gonna trade me a crunch ground power 2000.1d thats in better condition so ill just do that and sell it to get an 8" sub of some sort. prolly a sa 8 or maye 2 ab 8s next to the hd 12