Big 3 Wire brand suggestions

And in a few years you sooooo good ofc will oxydize and turn green losing all that extra current handling you guys are hung up on where cca crap as its called wont

Isn't each strand coated with aluminum though...?

And I would say if you never plan on running more than 3500W or so, just get the CCA.

The only time you get strands coated with something is if its Tinned OFC. That just means its like you take your solder and wick the wire with it. CCA is the same type of idea where you have aluminium wire that is tinned with copper. TBH i think it just throws people off that are looking for that nice and shiny penny look in power wire and when they see that with CCA they believe its OFC and pay out the ass for it.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

And in a few years you sooooo good ofc will oxydize and turn green losing all that extra current handling you guys are hung up on where cca crap as its called wont

Isn't each strand coated with aluminum though...?

And I would say if you never plan on running more than 3500W or so, just get the CCA.

Not all I have some nice green ofc over here that's 3. Years old

And I have ran 40,000+ watts with cca :wow:

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Well your wrong there 4 runs of cca will out perform 2 runs of ofc and its not delivering power its delivering current

It's actually power if you think about it. Current and a given Voltage = Power. Current with no volts = no power.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

It's actually power if you think about it. Current and a given Voltage = Power. Current with no volts = no power.

There's no such thing as current with no volts.

And power can't technically be transferred. Energy is transferred, and power is the rate of energy transfer.

Well your wrong there 4 runs of cca will out perform 2 runs of ofc and its not delivering power its delivering current

Lol well 1 tiny strand can delivery the same 12 volts the 1/0 can now put current threw them wich one delivers?

You can try to argue with me all you want but let's speed this up you lose

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Lol well 1 tiny strand can delivery the same 12 volts the 1/0 can now put current threw them wich one delivers?

lmao lol

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

but not the same amperage. not trying to argue just saying your point of "its current not power" is mute.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db