Sundown Audio

No fuses?

BenzBass

You need to get better power wire to start off with. some dblink 4gauge CCA wont cut it. 80 amp fuse at 14.4 volts gets you a maximum of 1150-1160 watts before it blows. You are starving your amp....

Go on Knukoncepts website. Get some Ogauge. Kolossus flex if OFC its better but the KCA 0gauge can still supply more than enough for your 2000watts. You need to get 2 fuse holders...2 200amp fuses and ditch the capcitor. You should probably think about getting a second battery as I'm pretty sure you will still have voltage drop with the big3 and stock alt/battery.

On the alt, I don't believe there is any sort of upgrade available from the 90 amp stock one and I've got this battery:http://m.advanceautoparts.com/mt/shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_Battery,-Group-Size-49H8,-760-CCA-AutoCraft-Gold_2130012-P_2916_R|GRPBATTAM2_____

Sorry it's on the mobile format, my computer isn't working so I'm using my phone.

And Thanks for the help everyone.

its prolly internally fused.

Uhm...an internal fuse is a fuse that sticks out of the side of your amp. Your AQ2200 does not have that. It needs a fuse within 18" of its power wire.

To the OP your Hifonics amp is the same. It needs a fuse within 18" of it's power wire. Probably a 200 amp.

To the OP your Hifonics amp is the same. It needs a fuse within 18" of it's power wire. Probably a 200 amp.

Ahh thank you. I'm looking to upgrade my wiring from the CCA DBlink stuff to some knukonceptz OFC 1/0, do I need to upgrade the other things that came in the kit such as the speaker wire and RCAs?

Ahh thank you. I'm looking to upgrade my wiring from the CCA DBlink stuff to some knukonceptz OFC 1/0, do I need to upgrade the other things that came in the kit such as the speaker wire and RCAs?

Wow that fucks up my name lol. Anyway as long as the RCA's don't give you noise you're fine. The speaker wire is fine as long as it isn't burning up.

And I HIGHLY recommend KnuKonceptz. I will not use any other wire but theirs. They have great CS, fast shipping, and the product is proven.

yea man knukonceptz is what up. use them. your gunna need good electrical if you want these DD man:) fuse from cap to amp. ditch cap once you do big 3 and get another bat if you really need to. ill show you where im putting mine in my build log!!! update by end of weekend i promise haa.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Usually for every 1000 watts your amp puts out you will need 100 amps of power for it. What gauge is that wire? It sounds like it may be like 4ga or something. Also some manufacturers go way below the current capability of their wire size due to the wire not being of high quality and not being able to handle the true current that said wire gauge is supposed to carry.

No... less than that. Music is not tones too...

Some of these posts are all over the shop...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Just ditch the cap even if you dont do the big3.

It shouldnt be a big deal running 2000w on your stock alt as long as you get an extra battery maybe 2. Do you have anywhere for another battery. I have Kinetic...everyone here usually recomends XS power but they're pricey...if you cant afford it look at some other AGM batteries...I remember someone here posting somehting about AGM batteries at walmart. Still better than voltage drop imho.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I have the BRZ1700.1D. I have a fused dist block between the battery and amps, so i fused the power cable for my amp there, didnt wanna risk it if there isnt a fuse in the amp. If the internal fuse blows that would blow (assuming there is one) since it voids the warranty by opening the amp

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

I have the BRZ1700.1D. I have a fused dist block between the battery and amps, so i fused the power cable for my amp there, didnt wanna risk it if there isnt a fuse in the amp. If the internal fuse blows that would blow (assuming there is one) since it voids the warranty by opening the amp

I have never seen an amp with a "internal fuse" that is not accessible...usually on the side of the amp. But hey I like to be proven wrong so someone post a pic of one with afuse under the case that the only way to remove it would be voiding manufacture warranty.......yeah I dont think so....the person who posted some crap on "internal" fuse/s that sounds like something your buddy with 180db keeker comps told you.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Uhm...an internal fuse is a fuse that sticks out of the side of your amp. Your AQ2200 does not have that. It needs a fuse within 18" of its power wire.

ummm.... the aq manual says it is internally fused at 200 amps.

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056