Sonic Electronix

A "good" sign???... Lol... K,.....

If your only that impressed,... Geeeeezus...

the intention that they at least want to help .. if they do and can fix the problem ill be a customer for life lol

alpine head unit (freebee 2009 model)2 sets of eclpise 5.25 comp. speakers.

1. set is in the a-pilors

1. memphis mojo 2500 watt amp

1. rockford fosgate t2 15"

dual 2 ohm wired to 4 ohm . seeing 600 watts

1. realm audio 600 watt 4ch

the intention that they at least want to help .. if they do and can fix the problem ill be a customer for life lol

its not "if" they do... its when they do. just be patient...

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

its not "if" they do... its when they do. just be patient...

oh i am ... i am in no hurry ... this is just in the mean time side project .. i still need a few more parts ... its just my luck its broken lol

Yo born again ,

Buy from here... Really and period......

If you find a "better" deal were ever, on whatever you checking out.... Please, let me know......... We can argue some cost

And such... But,..

Dude,.. I'm as penny cutter as it gets... But, some things do add into the equation ..... Sad but true

Yep,...

There is no other,... For me...

Just contact,... I only ment that if your only stoked they got back to you here.... Lol you will be blown away with the other shit.... Period...

lol the power of the internet right ... well this is also a test .. its a 30 dollar part i bought if they take care of me on this matter ill fell better when i buy the 600 dollar woofers and other items i want

Yep,...

There is no other,... For me...

Just contact,... I only ment that if your only stoked they got back to you here.... Lol you will be blown away with the other shit.... Period...

lol the power of the internet right ... well this is also a test .. its a 30 dollar part i bought if they take care of me on this matter ill fell better when i buy the 600 dollar woofers and other items i want

Hmmmm,... 30 bones to me, is a decent week worth of money man.... So,... Again, your choice... Choose on the wise bro.. ; )

reading this reminded me that they never sent the terminals that didnt come with my HC1400, i called C/S the day it arrived, said they would have them in the mail the next day, this was....wed or thurs...STILL NOT HERE...

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

well i decided too fix the peace myself .. for a few reasons .. one that it is a 30 dollar part so not worth sending back to get store credit ... two you even see the part as it is hidden under the air box (for now ) .. three a little super glue goes a long way lol... i did talk to C/S yesterday and seeing how fast i got a response on here shows me that they truly do care about there customers.. now ill feel better in the future when i order more expensive item.. so i would like to take this time to thank sonic elecrtonix for there service .. ill have a pic up later to show just what was wrong and how i fix it ...