DD M3a Guts (Fried)

OrionStang

Keep us updated..i just threw down on a brand new M3a....i'm still sending mine back to dB-r to get looked at again...if they actually put a load on mine before they sent it back to me, they would have had it blow up and smoke on them too...but i'll be checkin' back in here...i'm curious what DD has to say and if there is a potential major defect with all or some M3a's...PM me the serial number on your M3a...I want to check it against mine and see if they fall within the same range/numbers. Thanks bro and good luck with your repairs!

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

^^^ and thats not good CS?

Its not fixed yet LOL.

You have to consider that sometimes people have a bad experience, if it happened to you, you'd say the same thing. Until (if) the company makes it right.

oh it happened to my 9518

got it fixed for free

the time without out it does suck though

i feel your pain

if anyone has a new 2012 model M3a what is the first 2 digits of the serial number...the first 2 digits on mine are 11 (bought in 2011)...so i'm assuming it was built in 2011...i'm trying to narrow down the problemed M3a's we are encountering lately on here...if the new ones start with 12, then I think we might have an issue certain M3a's built in 2011....anyone want to chime in? lol

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Archived