Kyblack76 Posted June 26, 2012 Report Posted June 26, 2012 Man, I think the world of DD gear. So much in fact I was going to sell my bdcp and get a M3 or M4. (ken, that is why I wanted to text you like a month ago when you got this one, but I never did) Dude???.. What happened? Just poof??? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
rogue Posted June 26, 2012 Report Posted June 26, 2012 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/132861-2k1-em2-civic-pacifikballaz-update-singer-alternator/page__st__100 Heres the other guys post about his m3a. Looks very similar. BMW X5 Stealth Build w/ IPAD BMW 325i Rear Deck Digital Designs Build BMW 325i Car PC Touchscreen Bezel Build
OrionStang Posted June 26, 2012 Author Report Posted June 26, 2012 Don't know what caused it guys. Gonna get a quote from db-r. It was bought barely used, but from a reputable guy that takes care of his gear. Just one of those things. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
kalilac619 Posted June 26, 2012 Report Posted June 26, 2012 Damn that sucks ! Same thing happend to my Z1a when I got it .sent it to db-r. and apparently sometimes the solder on the buss bars that connect the power supplys together can weak and break from vibration from the factory so Chris rebuilt it completely and heavy soldered and braced them havnt had a problem since and I.beat on it everyday.... 2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0 12 JBL Pro audo mids ,6 timpano audio tweets and 1 Prv compression horn per door 475ah of yin long LTOs Triple 370 Amp Autotech Alts mids amps 2 Crescendo Skyway 3ks compreesion horn amp crossfire 800.4 Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4 sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order Best Scores at events… 163.5@38hz DBdrag sealed on the dash… 164.3 outlaw…162.9 Meca headrest
OrionStang Posted June 26, 2012 Author Report Posted June 26, 2012 http://www.stevemead...r/page__st__100 Heres the other guys post about his m3a. Looks very similar. Goddamn!! Very similar. Damn that sucks ! Same thing happend to my Z1a when I got it .sent it to db-r. and apparently sometimes the solder on the buss bars that connect the power supplys together can weak and break from vibration from the factory so Chris rebuilt it completely and heavy soldered and braced them havnt had a problem since and I.beat on it everyday.... What did it cost you, bro? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
rogue Posted June 26, 2012 Report Posted June 26, 2012 Makes u wonder if this was a factory defect huh BMW X5 Stealth Build w/ IPAD BMW 325i Rear Deck Digital Designs Build BMW 325i Car PC Touchscreen Bezel Build
sprkn_ranger Posted June 26, 2012 Report Posted June 26, 2012 Makes u wonder if this was a factory defect huh A very dangerous one if it is... Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Kyblack76 Posted June 26, 2012 Report Posted June 26, 2012 Damn,... One of those things..... Sorry dude.... I saw that, and about puked. Shit bro, feel for ya..... Least your Dc is ok... Cheers man SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
OrionStang Posted June 26, 2012 Author Report Posted June 26, 2012 I want to know why the fuse didn't pop, or why it didn't protect? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
sprkn_ranger Posted June 26, 2012 Report Posted June 26, 2012 Yea seems like the on board fuse should have popped, that's what they are there for I thought Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.