Sundown Audio

Max Unclipped Power To SA8 V1 & V2?

im running 3 SA-8 V2's to a monoblock 5000 watt boss amp, turned amp down and clamped power output, running approx. 1500 watts to each wired down to 1 ohm, they handle it well, they are in a 3.2 cu/ft box ported at 34 htz. if you run a ported box make your port plenty big, these move A LOT of air

im running 3 SA-8 V2's to a monoblock 5000 watt boss amp, turned amp down and clamped power output, running approx. 1500 watts to each wired down to 1 ohm, they handle it well, they are in a 3.2 cu/ft box ported at 34 htz. if you run a ported box make your port plenty big, these move A LOT of air

How are you wire to 1ohm with 3 subs?

And how do you turned amp down?

Proof of clamping your boss amp?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Ive got an NS-1 to 2 of them. this box they are in is about .6 per woofer with a 4" aero, I just rebuilt a box to 1cube per woofer with 40sq" of port and it only takes that power around tuning, but under tuning i have to turn the HU down a couple clicks.

that's crazy

seriously

E34 540iT/6

i have a v1.5 d2 and ran my saz3500 to it at 4ohm (rated 750 watts at 4ohms ) handled it fine, box is around .65 tuned to 35hz.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

since its a boss audio amp, probably 500 watt rms :popcorn:

93' Exploder

Deck:Pioneer 6400-bt

Front Stage: Crescendo PWX 8"s and Skar Audio VX1-ST per door

Amps: Sundown Audio SAZ-3500 v1 @.375 ohm daily, CT Sounds 125.2

Subwoofer: Two PSI Platform 2 18"s,Fully Loaded D1.5's

Enclosure: B Pillar Fourth Order, 3:1 ratio tuned at 46 (Designed by Low Hertz Box Designs)

Wire: All Sky High Car Audio Cable!

Alternator: Singer 250 amp Hairpin

Batteries: XS Power D975

Team Audio Connections

• 1 year later...

I'm running 3 sa8 v2s sitting at about 2 ohms after box rise wired to 2 strapped crescendo bc 2ks. So roughly 4500 rms because when strapped the load is split between two for 1 ohm power from each. Each sub is seeing roughly .75 cubes tuned to 34 Hz with an interchangeable port under the rear bench in my truck. Backed up with a huge extra battery and the big 3 upgrade. Alt upgrade is next. Neither the subs or amps get warm at all I'm really surprised the subs aren't warmer than they are after bumping for a few good hours straight... Haha they will take a beating with good clean power. Now I understand what they ment by basicly no mechanical limit lol.

I got my sa 8 v2 a month and a half ago, running it on a prime 1200 about 3/4 volume and it takes it all day doesn't even get warm

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt