good SQ sub?

Zak Katzer

<~~~ Waiting for the SQ nazi's to come in bitching that you don't use 4 12's in an SQ setup and tell you that you need to research what real SQ is.

I know of a SQ capable vehicle that had 144 12s installed ... its all about planning for stage and image and installation ...

144 12's? O_o

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I've got an AA Assassin currently being built, from what I've read they have great sq. They aren't too expensive and look beast too! I can let you know how it sounds when I get it in and the box built

Is this being built for a Sound Quality vehicle ??

<~~~ Waiting for the SQ nazi's to come in bitching that you don't use 4 12's in an SQ setup and tell you that you need to research what real SQ is.
I know of a SQ capable vehicle that had 144 12s installed ... its all about planning for stage and image and installation ...

144 12's? O_o

Yes Sir ... The Linear Power Bread Truck

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I've got an AA Assassin currently being built, from what I've read they have great sq. They aren't too expensive and look beast too! I can let you know how it sounds when I get it in and the box built

Ehhh, not exactly. I'm not really focusing my build on sq, but it should have pretty good sound quality! :good:

Ehhh, not exactly. I'm not really focusing my build on sq, but it should have pretty good sound quality! :good:

My apologies ... but I do not consider anything under 70 htz on a "SPL system build" true Sound Quality ...

especially if its tuned anything higher than 28 htz ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

My apologies ... but I do not consider anything under 70 htz on a "SPL system build" true Sound Quality ...

especially if its tuned anything higher than 28 htz ...

Its not an spl build by any means either, it just is what it is I guess. just a small little budget build

Its not an spl build by any means either, it just is what it is I guess. just a small little budget build

Cool Bro ... cant wait to see pics and vids of it ...

BTW ... I like your sig about the 7 htz thing ...

We installed a signal (tone) generator on my new amp and ISO-Kit subs ... Yes, you can literally see tham playing and you can hear them reproducing a 7 htz tone ...

Cool Bro ... cant wait to see pics and vids of it ...

BTW ... I like your sig about the 7 htz thing ...

We installed a signal (tone) generator on my new amp and ISO-Kit subs ... Yes, you can literally see tham playing and you can hear them reproducing a 7 htz tone ...

Wait you can hear it?? or you can just see them moving?

Archived