Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Im gonna put a system in a single cab dodge 2500 diesel....Amp would be a RF T1000 what kind of sub(s) should be run? 2 BTL 10's?1 BTL 12?Im tryin to get a lot of output with the little space....feed me some ideas!!!!

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png
Posted

^ Def. need to know how much space there is. I don't know how your truck is, but most trucks don't have the clearance for a big sub and need 2 smaller ones instead. With an RF 1k I'd go with a BL if size permits, or 2 smaller ssds. I think they're still having a sale on Fi X subs, if you could fit 4 small 10 or 12s that would be an option.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Posted

yea...one rft1000 is WAY to little power split between two btls...id look at the SSD's if you are wanting to go with FI....

i likes me some audio stuff...

Posted

what about a 12 BTL off two T1000's? I have the amps set aside for my hoe so I have a LOT of options.....I want a BTL and I would let the sub take up behind the whole seat...its roughly 5 1/2 Cft. from side to side....

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1085 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...