Posted Image

Again, not much because the winds already died down, this was like 2-3pm I think? 11 am on friday morning, I had to go fix a fence outside, because it blew over, and I was scared, Id run out there for like 30 sec at a time, I would get scared because the wind would get so damn loud,

( I finally knew where you floridians get term wind sounded like a freight train- it really does- atleast between 2 houses, a palm tree, and fencing)

It would hurt trying to go out there and drill up the fence again, everything hitting me, and rain.

Fun timeessss :-D

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

well arent you guys just the greatest with your 60mile an hour winds aint shit talk........well i guess were spoiled with year round good weather and this is the price we pay once in 10 years.

i wont see one single snowflake all where i live unless i drive 1hour into the mountains......sucks for us! NOT LOL :D

Must be nice! I don't mind snow its the salt that eats our cars that I hate! My moms side of the family lives in Medford, Oregon my would I love living out there instead of here! Is the guy you work with fixing your door?

I got pounded out here in marysville, we lost power around 7am friday morning while I was @ a 30hr osha saftey training class, lost most of my rear fence, had 2"s of water in my garage when I got home from the class, we regained power saturday around 1030 am.

I tried calling meade on the nextel @ 5:15 am on friday it was freaking nutz driving down hwy 70 to sac I did 35mph all the way into town, seen a guy in hurry, he passes me doing about 65mph or so then he I pass him as he comes to a stop in the ditch on the side of the road, friggin dumb ass lost control from a huge gust of wind that pushed both of us into the other lanes, he over corrected and ended up in the ditch backwards, I kept going, yea I know I shoulda stopped, I did call 911 for him though.

luckily my wife picked up all of my expensive toys off the garage floor on friday, man I got a good one.

ohh and then to top it all off my bitch ( female dog) had her puppies on saturday ( yuck what a mess).

Kind of off subject but what kind of dog?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...st&p=225823 ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I'm lovin the rain. It's money in my pocket :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived