Building a (Quite Baller) Game Box for around 1-grand

builds pc in 2012, to play.....

Crysis 1

Crysis 2 can eat a dick. Ive never been more disappointed with a game in my life, EA accidentally put all the Crysis covers on BF3's discs and BF3 covers on Crysis discs.......

People still play Crysis 1 and you still need a more sophisticated machine to run Crysis 1 at a higher rate than both Warhead and Crysis2

I don't understand what you mean by swapping covers.

And Crysis 2 w/DX11 and HD textures is generally more demanding that Crysis 1. Crysis 1 just had shitty code and used the CPU too heavily.

When i played the Crysis2 and BF3 multiplayers i felt like the BF3 online with the huge open destructible interactive playing field with all the customizable guns and vehicles and huge teams was what the Crysis 2 multiplayer should have been exactly like, and Crysis 2 was the better version of BF2......like they almost did it on accident because I would have guessed the exact opposite for both games. I hate the Cry2 online, havent played since the first week I got it, cant stand it

And while Crysis 2 can put a big load and does look better, I always have more CPU/GPU usage and a hotter overall temp when running cry1 full, over cry2 at full

despite the poor code, I think the demand is still a little bit higher for Crysis1 even if its not as good looking as 2

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

cry 1 was a better game anyways i think, cry 2 was a good on rails shooter to me

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

cry 1 was a better game anyways i think, cry 2 was a good on rails shooter to me

The campaign was fine as for itself, the way it follows up from #1 sorta is stupid and lacking (but still a fun campaign), but the part I couldnt stand was the multiplayer

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

A "rack" is $10,000 but nice build.

really??i spent on a whole computer for like 1200......6 years ago...and it still works fine

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Unless you're building a super computer, not sure how you could truly end up spending 10 grand on a computer, unless your doing SSD's. Even then, not sure you'd reach the 10k mark. I mean like 2 years ago, spent 2k on mine. Was the best I've ever seen, until recently where I've seen more and more builds that beat mine. Just need a bigger/faster HDD and better graphics card then I'll be set. 1TB 7200 rpm and geforce 570x. Not terrible but with what's out there? could be so much better. so how to reach the 10k mark without building a supercomputer? no idea. Or could be like my sister who I quote "I want 5000 GB of ram". I literally asked her "And what would you like this computer to do? Load all the programs up for a damn space shuttle or what?" Haha.

Sheena = pedobear

Unless you're building a super computer, not sure how you could truly end up spending 10 grand on a computer, unless your doing SSD's. Even then, not sure you'd reach the 10k mark. I mean like 2 years ago, spent 2k on mine. Was the best I've ever seen, until recently where I've seen more and more builds that beat mine. Just need a bigger/faster HDD and better graphics card then I'll be set. 1TB 7200 rpm and geforce 570x. Not terrible but with what's out there? could be so much better. so how to reach the 10k mark without building a supercomputer? no idea. Or could be like my sister who I quote "I want 5000 GB of ram". I literally asked her "And what would you like this computer to do? Load all the programs up for a damn space shuttle or what?" Haha.

I could spend $10K on a modded out, watercooled, quad-SLI system easily. Once you start factoring in $3K+ for multiple high-res monitors, thousand-dollar processors, and $2K worth of graphics cards it's not hard to spend a few grand more on the motherboard, SSD's, and watercooling gear.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

correction -- You could build a apple for 16K LOL

1000$ for each 512Gb Solid state drive

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

lol crazy stuff. this thread makes me worry I didnt get a good enough graphics card. i need to upload the pics for the build I just finished.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

lol crazy stuff. this thread makes me worry I didnt get a good enough graphics card. i need to upload the pics for the build I just finished.

560ti or equal on the AMD side at 1920x1080 and your golden. (at least 40+ fps in average situations)

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Archived