http://www.directed.com/ResponderLE/

Let me tell you these are amazing. One of the owners of our shop just got one that we put on his truck, so much more how do I put it ellegant? than anything else I've saw.

Functionality is awesome, range is awesome, buttons are in a good layout also.

Edited by Shyne151

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

• 2 weeks later...
Cool looking little remote. How much does that bitch cost? My Viper 791 with the remote start cost me like $600

No price on it yet, it's still in testing stages. I guess it tells you the temperature of the inside of your car and everything.

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

$600 that sounds about right if u go to a retail store you figure $500 for the alarm lets say its going in a 02 Ford f-150 and the customer wants to keep both keys so you send them to the dealership, the stealership charges $75-$150 for one key programed then on top of that they have to buy the 556u which is the module for the remote start thats $75 which brings the total to about $675 so yea thats about right...Now its a little cheaper they carry a new module which you keep your keys and that piece is $80..

$600 that sounds about right if u go to a retail store you figure $500 for the alarm lets say its going in a 02 Ford f-150 and the customer wants to keep both keys so you send them to the dealership, the stealership charges $75-$150 for one key programed then on top of that they have to buy the 556u which is the module for the remote start thats $75 which brings the total to about $675 so yea thats about right...Now its a little cheaper they carry a new module which you keep your keys and that piece is $80..

dang...I just paid 280... Whatever....lol

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

:blink: 6 months battery life?! goddamn!.....and 230 for my 791..... Edited by mbdblue

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Pats key.. uncut... 30bucks tops... real hard to program into the system, turn one key to on... wait for security light to go out... turn second key to on... wait for security light to turn off... remote start vehicle

556u... ugh cost on those is like 5bucks tops. i've never saw a shop charge over 30bucks for one.

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

• 1 month later...
Let me tell you these are amazing. One of the owners of our shop just got one that we put on his truck, so much more how do I put it ellegant? than anything else I've saw.
No price on it yet, it's still in testing stages.

If it's still in its testing stages...then how did he get one to install in his car?