my moms neighbors kid.....what you guys think??

dude lives right next to my mom.... this shits pretty good and he's workin on gettin signed right now

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

lol right? not all his videos are the same....

youtube "joey diamondz" im downloading his mixtape on datpiff right now **free**

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

did vanilla ica and paul wall fuck and have a child?

^^ :lol2:

sounds the same as all the rest to me. This whole youtube broadcasting yourself thing is getting a little ridiculous.....the line is fading between talent and just more of the same bullshit.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

but see i dont compare him to everybody else..... yes he's better than a bunch of lil wayne's songs.... but im judging him as an individual person tryin to go big.....i think he could make it...eventually

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

2 aspm 1300 strapped

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

He's ok, he won't make it big. He needs to not rely on signing to a major. Think about it, only ppl who are major factors on the radio or GOOD Music, MMG, YMCMB and Taylor Gang but even thats really just Wiz. You can eat right without being on a major, coming from the Bay Area I know that first hand then also look at Texas artists like Slim Thug and Paul Wall. Even Trae is getting a bit of buzz mainstream wise but his mainstream music aint as good as his underground stuff and he's been around for years.

I aint gon hate on dudes hustle, at least he does seem to have his own sound. Way too many wack rappers getting big and having other rappers bit off that style and get big. Example? Future = wack and now you got dude Cash Out wit his Future soundin ass song Cashin Out.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Leave this beat to the pros lol.

june 30, 1107 i got that call, she 8cm my little man about to fall

http://youtu.be/xB_9SaFEr8U

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.