One of our fellow bass heads, frequent stalker of the forum, and good friend of mine Trent Cox passed away yesterday. He was a good friend and brother to me. I'll have many a memory in my mind about him and all the stupid shit we've done together over the years. I'm not sure if he ever became a member, but he stalked here for info all the time. We've both been in plenty of accidents that should've killed us, but yesterday he wasn't messing around, texting, talking on the phone, or even speeding. He made a common mistake among young drivers. He was headed home from work (unusual, because the tattoo shop he works at is usually closed Sundays yet he had an appointment) going down Dallas Hwy. He went off the road on an area that had no shoulder (was a straight drop), over-corrected, went into the other lane, and hit an SUV head on. Both the passengers of the SUV are still in critical condition, with the male passenger getting slowly better and the female passenger in a coma, while he was killed on impact.

He was only 19. He accomplished everything he set out to do, and became everything he wanted to be before ever reaching 20. He was well down the road to being an accomplished tattoo artist, even another Hart and Huntington as his mentor put it. He's outlived by 2 sisters, a brother, his mother and father, aunts, uncles, cousins, and countless friends. His viewing will be strolling viewing due to the amount of people expected to show up.

He will definitely be missed, and every Halo night and party will definitely be a lot quieter without him there.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Sorry for ya loss bro, I had a friend who was killed in an accident simular to your friends. Only difference was no one saw him till bout 3 or 4 hours after the accident according to the reports i heard.

I completely understand what you are going through. I'm going through it myself. I just lost one of my best friends from highschool this past Friday - he was only 19.

It's tough going through this. Just hang in there. Message me and I'll give you my phone number if you want to talk.

It's so surreal. When his sister called me and I heard the words "There was an accident" I thought "Oh shit... what did his dumbass do now? maybe I'll get off work soon so I can go see him at the hospital" then she said "Trent didn't make it..." my fucking heart just dropped. It'll definitely be different. I just wish I could get out of this streak of funerals. I've gone to atleast one a year for the past... fuck... 3 or 4 years?

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

This is the last thing I needed. Considering I have to move in a month because my house is being auctioned tomorrow.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

I feel for his family more than anybody else. Especially his little brother. He's only 16. He's just trying to understand the concept of death right now. It's so easy to grasp when it's a family member you don't really know. But once you see it happen to someone you're so close to, it's hard to get used to it. He's more angry than anything else.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????