How should i mount me sub box in the car??

cus there so much pressure when its towards the trunk and face the car theres so much area where the pressure can leave. i know subs faced the front of hatchbacks are louder

This fucking guy.

There are a ton of factors when facing front or rear. How about forward firing with the box pushed all the way back in the trunk? Sealed up? With a tunnel or collar?

@strangeduck, not all vehicles rattle like a tin can with rear facing subs. My trunk lid looks like its gonna fly off, but is still quiet.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

i love this title

Picture a pirate saying it. LOL

Lol it makes it all that much better

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

cus there so much pressure when its towards the trunk and face the car theres so much area where the pressure can leave. i know subs faced the front of hatchbacks are louder

I thought subs up in a hatch is optimal...anyway, every car is different, so sometimes it can sound louder if they are facing the rear, but too many variables are involved for you to be able to just say "it will be louder if they face the trunk" did the op even mention what equipment or car he has? I don't remember?

i dont think so, he just wanted to know if he will be louder if he flipped his box around.

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

flip it and seal it. pretty sure it would be louder if his seats are down

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

front in a hatch? you high? unless its a wall....no...never.

gtfo

Archived