Buying batteries soon couple questions

I'm about to buy some batteries soon don't really have the funds for xs power but has anyone ever used powerwares? Thats what my local shop told me to go with.

New Car!

New system starting soon hopefully depending on money.

Never heard of them. How big do you need? Skar has a clear out sale on new shuriken batts. They have anywhere from 35 to 100 I believe. I bought one last week for $205 shipped for a shuriken 80 which normally go for $240. It's 80 amp hours and 1900 cold cranking amps. I heard its just a rebadged kinetic. He's on this site and I know he's had them listed. Just not sure which ones he has left. You will also need to buy batt posts. They costs about $25-30 a pair. Unless you just want to bolt everything on the batt bolt which gives it a less professional look imo.

Vehicle: 2007 GMC Denali

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-8400BH

Sub Amp: Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp

Sub: Ascendant Audio Havoc 12"

Electrical: Big 3, Dual Batteries, Stock 160-amp alternator

Wiring: RF 0 gauge

Box: Custom built 1.89^3 net

I'm going to be having an aq2200 and a dc 175.4. The guy said that they are equivalent to shuriken batts. Not really sure about that but they would be 185 each since i'm going through him directly (he's the disriburtor) it seems like he knows what he's talking about but idk.

New Car!

I've been running a smaller powerware battery in the back for about a year now. Sure as hell does the job and keeps my voltage pretty steady.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I've been running a smaller powerware battery in the back for about a year now. Sure as hell does the job and keeps my voltage pretty steady.

thanks for the info.

New Car!

Archived