Take the wrap off, flat black, hit up local graff artists in your city and have them go to town. Spray clear if you like it or just go with whatever other idea if you dont.

I think it looks pretty good if the artists have skills :P would be different...

6658385583_39b773dd72.jpg

82030688.jpg

4794885123_b0ce1eb7c6.jpg

It'd be cheap too.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

well that looks pretty sick but i think I'm gonna stick with the flat black.

looks like i'll be looking into raising it a few inches and getting some fat ass tires for it.

no curtains, just tint lol

i'll already have a pedo bear sticker i don't wanna make it too obvious lol

only think I'm worried about is the exhaust won't be too loud cuz its a straight 6 motor...

battering ram is a definite must

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Do some angry eyes + battering ram. Thats what I'm gonna be doing to my Jeep soon...I'm sure it would look mean with a battering ram haha.

252465_10150275328952533_747357532_8930892_621175_n.jpg

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

van.jpg

this is what i want to do if i ever had a van..............but paint it black ass hell..............

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

why is it impossible to find a damn lift kit and battering ram for this thing... helps to know what year it is too lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

why is it impossible to find a damn lift kit and battering ram for this thing... helps to know what year it is too lol

I'm not 100% sure about this, but I'm pretty sure that those full size vans are built on the full size truck chassis. So you might be able to use a lift for whatever the corresponding trucks chassis is. If not you will probobly have to have it custom made.