AA98hoe Posted July 4, 2012 Report Posted July 4, 2012 meh.....mead can do a way better hairtrick than that....i think i can also..just goes to show you that a ton of subs doesnt mean your loud TEAM DC AUDIO VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop HEADUNIT:alpine 9886 PREAMP:arcaudio FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4 REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back BATTERIES:6-d1400s TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.
knowledge Posted July 5, 2012 Report Posted July 5, 2012 i was also expecting a lot more for so many subs REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Slapuhho Posted July 5, 2012 Report Posted July 5, 2012 I push 5 times as much air than that on 4k... meh.. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Real96SS Posted July 5, 2012 Report Posted July 5, 2012 I saw 32 12's and thought I was about to see some serious ish.Im sure its loud but not OH LOOK AT THESE 32 SUBS loud Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
reelfish92 Posted July 5, 2012 Author Report Posted July 5, 2012 Too each their own, I enjoyed listening to it. Those are $30 subs and somebody said it may be powered by 8 Massive N4s. Is it sealed? And is that a db drive woofer at 2:11? Yep Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
reelfish92 Posted July 5, 2012 Author Report Posted July 5, 2012 a milli, a milli, a milli, a milli FTW The guy has some good music taste, all plays pretty low. Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
TRTC360 Posted July 5, 2012 Report Posted July 5, 2012 I sat in this at SBN, it was loud and low, sure not what you'd expect from 32 12's, but then again, they aren't FI, DC, AQ, AA, DD, Sundown, etc etc, they're some cheap bobo subs on relatively low power for the amount of subs in it, it would truly be insane if there were a good sub on something like 30-40k '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Berto Posted July 5, 2012 Report Posted July 5, 2012 Thing is crazy. I think it was the laker colors that make this not as violent. LMAO But yeah, this was far from what I expected. Oh and its not really just a sealed box, its a tunnel. And its one of the biggest "port" openings in a tunnel I've seen. TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
CFAIST Posted July 5, 2012 Report Posted July 5, 2012 Not sure what to think bout this one. Looks decent and moves some air but kinda dissapointed. Almost tempted to fill my squirt wagon with 8 American Bass DX 12"s on 2 2Ks and see what it does in comparison. And Yeah I thought I saw that DB drive sub also 2:11. C.A.R. AUDIO Faist Audio Concepts F.A.C. 96 Escort wagon Murdered out (redneck style) Eclipse HU, CDT classic Components ED Nine.2, Hifonics 1608d (borrowed) 2 Powerbass M 15"s 6 cubes tuned to 30 hz 2005 State record holder 0-600 Consumer 143.7 USACi Kick (1 Soundstream SPL15, JL e1200) 2009 3rd Loudest 0-1000 Trunk In Iowa USACi 145.00 kick. (4 Powerbass PS-10's US AMPS MD3D) 146.2db Unofficial. 6-ps-10's MD3D. Personal best 150.9DB 4 Powerbass M-15Ds. American Bass VFL150.1 at .5 ohm 2010 Usaci 0-1000 mod Iowa state record holder 149.4DB Check out my youtube channel CFAIST1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.